All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Was impressed with Wolters looks very good.

Agreed, kept an eye on what he was doing off of the ball too and he made a proper nuisance of himself.

He was that good he dragged Danny Williams up into being a semi decent footballer.

Allan looks a step above. FEB also dangerous. What a goal by the way he always seems to score a raker here.

We done ok considering we only had 12 signed players available with people on their holidays. When the defence/GK changed Dundee getting a goal or 2 was inevitable.

Just posting to say a great support through so cheers. Gives us some decent cash considering we had 2000 through the gate just 48 hours ago too.

Few boys be burnt the night I think. Hope you enjoyed sunny Gayf.

Allan looks a step above. FEB also dangerous. What a goal by the way he always seems to score a raker here.

We done ok considering we only had 12 signed players available with people on their holidays. When the defence/GK changed Dundee getting a goal or 2 was inevitable.

Just posting to say a great support through so cheers. Gives us some decent cash considering we had 2000 through the gate just 48 hours ago too.

Few boys be burnt the night I think. Hope you enjoyed sunny Gayf.

It's never sunny in Arbroath. Liar.

I don't think Crescendo is going to be good enough tbh.

I think he's probably slightly better than Ghadz but not really good enough to make an impact. Had Ghadz not been given a new deal this year I'd have taken him, but now that we've brought in Hendry I can't really see it.

Then again, if McCann sees him as a left back it could be a different story since we don't have any cover in that position.

If we were allowed to sign one of the trialists, based on what you've seen, who would you choose? Personally I'd go for Glen Kamara. Reads the game excellently and just patrols that area between the defence in midfield with the occasional bursting run forward. Has a good first touch and moves the ball quickly.

Kamara looks the business - strong, skilful and an improvement on most of last year's individuals. It was a pleasure to see strong Dee players sufficiently robust to keep the ball from aggressive challenges. That's quite new!
Wouters was both skilled and physical, as well as big and fast. I'll enjoy him running over people this season.
Scott Allan is a joy too much. He's Alec Bryce and Jocky Scott rolled into one. We'll have one season of pleasure watching him.

If we were allowed to sign one of the trialists, based on what you've seen, who would you choose? Personally I'd go for Glen Kamara. Reads the game excellently and just patrols that area between the defence in midfield with the occasional bursting run forward. Has a good first touch and moves the ball quickly.

This. I like Rutten as well though but Kamara has a great presence about him.