All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hearing that Williams is playing really well at LB.

I'd be happy if he does find a position he can make work but I'm worried that him n Hateley put on a good show against lower league opposition but then go missing again once the real action starts

30 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Well old Tam; i would offer you a £50 charity bet and let the animals of Scotland have a feast on your behalf -like Granny Danger had to do the other year - however, it's meant to be a particularly cold winter this year and you're probably not going to see the summer of 2018.

Thank you.

I remember the bold Gibson waving £50 notes around for charity bets, the season they went down.

Image result for denise corrie

LOL.

Brechin look the worst of the teams we have played but the first half was a really good performance.

Thought so far are -

Scotty Allan is fucking brilliant.

Deacon is better than Volters

Both Waddell and Curran have a chance

If Williams could fill in at LB he be a useful back up

Hendry likes to organise his defence and has everything required to be a good CH barring experience

I know it's sacrilege but Haber looks a weak link

Particularly re tonight Wighton, Hateley and Williams surprised me and there were no failures but Gowser played well too. We are going to be a much greater attacking and creative force.

Tosh McKinlay was there scouting for Celtic - I spoke to him but he was giving nothing away but the only 2 players he could possibly be scouting are Cammy and Bain imo. 2 ICT guys there too with a wee rumour of them wanting Williams or Vincent or possibly both back.

Thank you

My fear is that the rest of the boys won't be on the same wave length as him. Reminded me slightly of harkins. A clever player, just hopefully not a lazy one.

A clean sheet tonight. Yaldi :-)

This sounds like exactly what I said to you ya p***k.

My fear is that the rest of the boys won't be on the same wave length as him. Reminded me slightly of harkins. A clever player, just hopefully not a lazy one.

A clean sheet tonight. Yaldi :-)

Hopefully Allan's hot head days are behind him and he's ready to get it down and prove himself! A few defence splitting balls he played tonight were unreal, if Wolters/El Bak/Deacon are switched on and are in sync that could be deadly!

Defence strolled it but were lucky to keep the clean sheet after Kamara came on, wasn't impressed again with him at all, gave the ball away far too easily and looked to be chasing shadows majority of the time he was on.

Hopefully Allan's hot head days are behind him and he's ready to get it down and prove himself! A few defence splitting balls he played tonight were unreal, if Wolters/El Bak/Deacon are switched on and are in sync that could be deadly!

Defence strolled it but were lucky to keep the clean sheet after Kamara came on, wasn't impressed again with him at all, gave the ball away far too easily and looked to be chasing shadows majority of the time he was on.

I agree re Kamara. I don't think he's a massive improvement on what we've got tbh.

I'm not suprised Haber didn't look overly impressive. We had absolutely nothing up front last season and just needed height and the ability to hold the ball up. 

He did a job but we relied on an average player to an embarrassing level.

2 ICT guys there too with a wee rumour of them wanting Williams or Vincent or possibly both back.

Me and my mate were thinking the same thing about the ICT guys - they do however kick off their cup campaign against Brechin on Saturday so could've been there to do a wee bit of homework on them.

Me and my mate were thinking the same thing about the ICT guys - they do however kick off their cup campaign against Brechin on Saturday so could've been there to do a wee bit of homework on them.

Ah - that's probably it. [emoji17]

Tosh McKinlay was there scouting for Celtic - I spoke to him but he was giving nothing away but the only 2 players he could possibly be scouting are Cammy and Bain

You'll no doubt ignore this, but he'd be watching Allan. They used to come to some of our matches when we've had loanees of them to watch the player. Certainly did with Cillian Sheridan and Darnell Fisher.