All things Dundee FC

So my post about the last 4 meetings is bizarre ramblings, factual evidence is bizzare in your mind hahaha, the most bizzare occurrence on this thread is scumdee fans still believing they support a big club, now that is truly bizzare.

f**k off back to Rangers Media. Back on ignore you go.

Willing to make any charity bet we finish above Hamilton for the  7th season running. 

Yeah, RossDee already ragdolled him About 6 weeks ago . He ranted through his rotten teeth that we were going down but when offered a bet SHAT IT .

Hence everytime I see his posts

I only ever reply..... #shatit

happieaccie must have a crippling drug problem, that's the only reason I can find for his utterly bizarre ramblings, that and his blatant virginity. Imagine getting yourself into such a state, so regularly about a team on the other side of the country who view his own team as a complete irrelevance. I would put him on ignore but there's not many places you can enjoy a grown man melt down so publicly and so often for free so il stick. 

e48a457babe09cb9546411d186fbcbe2.jpg

Putting him on ignore also pointless.
My page just looks like endless rehashing of our possession stats against St Johnstone.

Scott Bain’s comment today “whatever happened, happened, and it got me to sign on loan at Hibs so I’m delighted to be here” 

Sounds like a thoroughly nice fellow the c**t.

Did he manufacture a move for himself by being a dick as has been rumoured?

Scott Bain’s comment today “whatever happened, happened, and it got me to sign on loan at Hibs so I’m delighted to be here” 
Sounds like a thoroughly nice fellow the c**t.

Did he manufacture a move for himself by being a dick as has been rumoured?

No he's an absolute bellend. He also said that it's "nice to finally be at a club that wants him".

Thank f**k he's gone. It's just a shame he can't play against us at the end of the month. Would be nice to be guaranteed at least one goal before a ball is even kicked.