All things Dundee FC

Rumour is we're making a signing today. Anyone able to confirm or deny?

The same agency that Kamara and Deacon came from have tweeted suggesting that they will be involved in a signing today. Other than the fact there seems to be some relationship between that agency and McCann, it's unclear whether it pertains to Dundee.

12 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I share your opinion on Ross, however thought it was too forward of me to bring it to everyone's attention, so thank for bringing it to the attention of everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^
Lists one of his hobbies as 'cooking rabbit in a pan of hot water' 

I feel like kicking off and throwing a strop as to why we've not signed a striker yet. We've had 3 month leading up to the window opening to conduct our business.

Then I realise I'm just a needy fan who is wanting something to tide me over until the Caley game. :(

It must be so taxing for you to watch your big team, you need to pop a whole 200 yards up the road to watch your big team.

Everybody on here knows your a Rangers supporter. That’s why the Hamilton fans hate you. You’re the biggest laughing stock on the whole of P and B. Keep going though, it’s only a matter of time.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Everybody on here knows your a Rangers supporter. That’s why the Hamilton fans hate you. You’re the biggest laughing stock on the whole of P and B. Keep going though, it’s only a matter of time.

Translate that please ya dickhead.

24 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think I touched a raw nerve calling you out as an Arab spud, least you can watch a team managed by a football manager rather than a pundit.