All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

I think I touched a raw nerve calling you out as an Arab spud, least you can watch a team managed by a football manager rather than a pundit.

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Translate that please ya dickhead.

Your own, it would appear. 

Incidentally please stop trying banter/piss-taking. You are far too stupid to carry it off successfully. Stick to posting on Rangers threads using multi-syllabic words you clearly aren't all that familiar with. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Seems to be quite an issue here. You would think it's quite a straight forward thing to do. Ignore is a wonderful thing up until the c***s keep quoting him :-(.

Can't way for our new striker coming in ( bound to be one, I hope)

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

We are delighted to announce that Jérémy Malherbe has signed for the club until the end of the season, subject to international clearance #thedee https://t.co/jjmeYo03z9

Not impressed with the wristwatch.

Seems we're in talks with A-Jay about extending his loan deal until the end of the season, according to Shrewsbury Chief Executive Brian Caldwell:

"There’s been discussions taking place between the two clubs and A-Jay’s representatives about potentially extending his loan to the end of the season.

From A-Jay’s point of view, we can see why it would be beneficial to him as he has started the last four games for Dundee and managed a goal and an assist in his last game before the winter break.

Dundee seem keen to keep him so it’s in the interest of all three parties to get this resolved."

2 hours ago, K.T said:

I just saw the picture and immediately came on here to ask you what kind of watch it was. It will give us a good indication of the wages we are spending on him.

It looks to me, like some crappy 'smartwatch'. Load of cheap shite. IMO.