All things Dundee FC

46 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Image result for brick tamland gif

A guy from polworth informing me that clothes can be purchased at the toilet.....store, amazing what you can learn from the customers of such stores, don't think I will take action upon your information bobby but thanks just the same.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

A guy from polworth informing me that clothes can be purchased at the toilet.....store, amazing what you can learn from the customers of such stores, don't think I will take action upon your information bobby but thanks just the same.

Jesus. Is this the sort of patter the Dundee fans have been subjected to? 

You have my sympathy.

19 minutes ago, srw said:

Moussa, only the four chances today. He should be binned, Id rather start with ten men.

He is utter horse shit. Easily one of the worst players I've ever seen in dark blue. Not the boy's fault, he should never have been signed. I'd sooner start with one of the u-16s. 

On 09/02/2018 at 13:30, Dundee-FC92 said:

Caulkers a great signing, but Murray in the squad is still not on.

Hope we win tomorrow, however, if O'Dea, Kerr, Holt, McGowan, Moussa and El-Bak start we won't.

Won't be going again but i probably would be tempted by a quarter final (depending on the draw).

No Dayglo fuds at Dens.

Thank you.

Another let down from the named players - to go along with their previous seasons of shite.

Unbelievable these c***s still get a game at the club. 

I'm going to go against the tide and say I don't think we were that bad today. If anything, it felt like an early season game where we played some decent stuff and created chances but just couldn't convert them. 

Two absolute howlers gifted the game to Motherwell who didn't otherwise look like scoring.

My hope is that Caulker can shore up the defence and Murray can take the chances we're creating. If they don't, then we're in deep trouble. 

I'm going to go against the tide and say I don't think we were that bad today. If anything, it felt like an early season game where we played some decent stuff and created chances but just couldn't convert them. 
Two absolute howlers gifted the game to Motherwell who didn't otherwise look like scoring.
My hope is that Caulker can shore up the defence and Murray can take the chances we're creating. If they don't, then we're in deep trouble. 

We could go till doomsday and not score. It’s strange, but when Moussa is in it seems that not only will he obviously not score but nobody else will either. Willie Miller giving Parish the full treatment there on the radio. Pretty safe bet that if we chuck away 2 goals we’re certainly not scoring 3.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I think you’re right and that’s the worrying thing. On the balance of play and chances we should still be in the cup but if you have horrendous errors by Parish and Holt to add to the shocking misses by Moussa x 2 (at least), Holt, Kusunga and Leitch-Smith there’s no much to complain about getting knocked out. 

How the f**k has Holt managed to get back into the team and get that 5 at the back in the sea 

No shape, no bite, no punch, nothing. Does anyone know what our formation was today? We seemed to have 2 guys both playing left back. McGowan/Kamara/O'Hara don't do it in the middle of the park for me. Would like to see Lambert given a chance to play in the 10 instead of O'Hara. Hopefully Meekings and Caulker are in for Tuesday night because we will never pick up another point with O'Dea on the park. Hate singling players out like that but he's just not up to it.

The frustrating thing about Moussa is that his hold-up play is some of the best I've seen from a Dundee player. He can bring a ball down and get out of trouble with what seems like very little effort. But send him a ball right in front of goal and he'll monumentally f**k it up.

That's why part of me wants us to start with Moussa and Murray next week, in the hope the former will set up the latter, but the concern is that Moussa then tries to do too much himself and ends up missing sitters again.

Just because we've got a decent amount of possession doesn't mean we're not playing badly. Any manager with half a braincell would be okay with their team not having a lot of the ball because they're safe in the knowledge that we score practically no goals and are will offer at least one defensive f**k up a match.

Edited by Louis Litt