All things Dundee FC

There's some lunatic boy been telling everyone you lot have signed Abdul Osman for weeks. That's him been released by Thistle. 

Seems like classic Dundee if the press are totally clueless, yet some random bloke on Twitter is completely ITK. 

42 minutes ago, Daydream said:

He’s worth a punt for a low wage. He could come good again.

Aye, he could just have got stale at Thistle. 

I've heard a loose rumour from a mate of a mate that El Bak is going back to Dunfermline. Not the maddest rumour I've heard but I reckon it would have to involve us paying him off. 

Group D
Dundee
Dunfermline
Brechin
Peterhead
Stirling Albion
peterhead and brechin fucking yes! love games there. dunfermiline can get in the fucking see though. seriously wasted my time visiting that place

There's some lunatic boy been telling everyone you lot have signed Abdul Osman for weeks. That's him been released by Thistle. 
Seems like classic Dundee if the press are totally clueless, yet some random bloke on Twitter is completely ITK. 
osman can get to f**k. hopleless player who would serve more purpose if he was in a wheelchair like father jack in that episode.

When I was reading earlier about potential traffic problems and only being able to enter and exit northbound I thought that a solution would be to have parking facilities somewhere on the southbound side with a footbridge to the Nou Campy but now I feel it could be incorporated into the 300 metre high, solid gold Caballero statue. You could enter the bridge via his boots, walk up the inside of his legs, across the inside of his shorts, touch his magnificent golden testicles for good luck, then back down the other leg. I'd be surprised if this plan hasn't been submitted to planning already tbh. 

Classic. We should make Fab our honorary president. Feed him up to about 25 stone and just have him sitting on his enormous throne during games, whilst young maidens give him oral pleasure. It’s the way forward. I expect us to make our first female signing this summer and perhaps our first non human player.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, he could just have got stale at Thistle. 

I've heard a loose rumour from a mate of a mate that El Bak is going back to Dunfermline. Not the maddest rumour I've heard but I reckon it would have to involve us paying him off. 

Would be sad to see Fais go, although he has been disappointing.

It's weird because last season I thought Osman, Edwards and Barton were Partick's best players against us but this season the Thistle fans hate them :wacko:

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Classic. We should make Fab our honorary president. Feed him up to about 25 stone and just have him sitting on his enormous throne during games, whilst young maidens give him oral pleasure. It’s the way forward. I expect us to make our first female signing this summer and perhaps our first non human player.

No Willo Floods at Dens. 

Thank you. 

Just now, JP THE DEE said:

Yes mate pished but defiantly know I'm paying  cash that I work all week for to be served with dregs.Agree or disagree would you accpt it. 

Agree completely. It was a work of art JP.

Enjoy your night and derry rule.

Well done to big Kevin McDonald. Not many players have gone from home grown Dee to being a Premiership player. Obviously Fulham may see this as a step too far, and sell him to another Championship team for xmillion, but there is a good chance they won’t. 

41 minutes ago, mychurch said:

Well done to big Kevin McDonald. Not many players have gone from home grown Dee to being a Premiership player. Obviously Fulham may see this as a step too far, and sell him to another Championship team for xmillion, but there is a good chance they won’t. 

He became a Premiership player with Burnley not long after they bought him.

Unfortunately, I think it was that that put him where he is now. He went to the "big time" too fast when he wasn't ready; a few years in the Championship before being going into the top flight would have done him wonders IMO. 

I think Kevin McDonald is the best player to come out of Dens in the best part of 15-20 years I’ve watched Dundee; but like others have said he just made the switch a season too fast. Was far better than McCarthy at Hamilton anyway.