All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

The rumour is he's heading back to EEP, hope he helps you keep the DABS down if true. See you in July

Nah that 'rumour' is pishy online chat. He's got another year at Dens. We'll take a loan though, especially if we can pump the DABs

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

So I’m feeling a bit like JP but I’ve ticked off an item on my bucket list today so quite pleased with myself emoji4.png

Extreme ironing while skydiving?

6 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I think Kevin McDonald is the best player to come out of Dens in the best part of 15-20 years I’ve watched Dundee; but like others have said he just made the switch a season too fast. Was far better than McCarthy at Hamilton anyway.

3 hours ago, Acaplegic said:

I beg to differ

Accies made 5 mill from McCarthy and still gave some spare change to an African Prince.

So GIRUY.

That got a nibble pretty quickly :lol:

Decent. 

9 minutes ago, Acaplegic said:

Decent and Dundee FC

Not normally found in the same sentence.

You seem just about thick enough to be a Happyaccie alias. 

Also, they weren't in the same sentence, or even on the same fucking line :lol:

So whats the thoughts on the proposed renaming of Dens

The cash injection it brings would be welcome. I know it’s unlikely to make a huge impact, but let’s say it affords us to sign the elusive goal scoring striker we need, that would be nice. If we were to turn down the sponsorship money and that decision somehow contributes to our relegation, I’m not sure I’d be consoled by thinking “at least it’s still called Dens.” It will always be Dens to me, and if Nou Campy happens, I’ll leave a rose at the Dens location every year on May 2nd and think of all those wonderful memories we had there.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

He's seething his way around clubs thread so it seems a pretty safe shout its him again. 

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

With the same level of certainty that I'm_Tadger is a tory b*****d we can say that this new walloper is one in the same with HappyLackey.

Edited by CanadianDee

On 5/26/2018 at 05:32, ah-dee said:
On 5/25/2018 at 19:01, Yenitit said:
Group D
Dundee
Dunfermline
Brechin
Peterhead
Stirling Albion

peterhead and brechin fucking yes! love games there. dunfermiline can get in the fucking see though. seriously wasted my time visiting that place

No worries, as second seed that game will be at Victoria's Secret at Dens Park, or some name like that

34 minutes ago, Ylf said:

When is fixtures out for cup games?

Expected to be during the upcoming week, once the TV companies decide on their games. 

7 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

We can become a top six team.  Unfortunately we probably won’t but I’m OK with that.  I never supported Dundee searching for trophies, unlike many of the supporters of a certain other club did.

I supported Dundee because that’s what my dad, grandad and great grandad did and the fact it’s this city’s oldest and finest professional football club.

We can become a top six team.  Unfortunately we probably won’t but I’m OK with that.  I never supported Dundee searching for trophies, unlike many of the supporters of a certain other club did.
I supported Dundee because that’s what my dad, grandad and great grandad did and the fact it’s this city’s oldest and finest professional football club.

Same here shadz.