All things Dundee FC

46 minutes ago, Besty said:

If he performed like that week in week out he wouldn't be leaving 

Now that he’s working for McCann his consistency should improve.

I don’t blame someone being inconsistent when they know they are going to be bored to death at full time by one of Levein’s chats.  Even RG couldn’t put up with that.

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Imagine being locked in a room with Boredom and Levein?

Be the first time anyone wouldve seen me and Levein in the same room.. 

Hearts fans on Twitter saying Dundee have paid a "six figure fee" for Hamilton. Plenty faith been shown in him from McCann if that's right. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts fans on Twitter saying Dundee have paid a "six figure fee" for Hamilton. 

I'll be in the headsgone thread within minutes if those rumours turn out to be true. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'll be in the headsgone thread within minutes if those rumours turn out to be true. 

Always worth taking it with a pinch of salt, but he's a player who'd been called up for Scotland, had two years contract left, and was Hearts' only contracted senior keeper. I doubt he's just been handed over. 

We were linked a few weeks back, fwiw, and suggestion from a journalist on twitter was he'd cost six figures. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Always worth taking it with a pinch of salt, but he's a player who'd been called up for Scotland, had two years contract left, and was Hearts' only contracted senior keeper. I doubt he's just been handed over. 

We were linked a few weeks back, fwiw, and suggestion from a journalist on twitter was he'd cost six figures. 

Probably got him for free with a 90% sell on clause. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Probably got him for free with a 90% sell on clause. 

Way Hearts business has gone this Summer it's probably a straight swap for Bobby Geddes

Hearts fans on Twitter saying Dundee have paid a "six figure fee" for Hamilton. Plenty faith been shown in him from McCann if that's right. 

I for 1 just don’t believe this. Firstly how are we going to get into Admin 3 only shelling out 6 figure sums unless it was 999,999 spondulas? Secondly is BG actually admitting he doesn’t know what the actual figure is? The world will spin off its axis.

Just now, Fifespud said:

I for 1 just don’t believe this. Firstly how are we going to get into Admin 3 only shelling out 6 figure sums unless it was 999,999 spondulas? Secondly is BG actually admitting he doesn’t know what the actual figure is? The world will spin off its axis.

How very bennett-y a reply that is. Add a random "sevco" in and you've nailed it. 

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

But but but you said we were skint the other week...

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Way Hearts business has gone this Summer it's probably a straight swap for Bobby Geddes

You hardnecked c**t. Your club’s only signing is a rotund winger fae Colchester or some pish like that. 

Can someone tell @Yenitit he's on ignore, I keep getting notifications about him quoting me, assume it's the usual overly aggressive insults being thrown about. 

Can someone tell [mention=63631]Yenitit[/mention] he's on ignore, I keep getting notifications about him quoting me, assume it's the usual overly aggressive insults being thrown about. 

Can you just f**k off?

Can someone tell [mention=53803]SweeperDee[/mention] he's on ignore. I keep getting notifications about him quoting me. 

Right enough, you fucking ant. Had you on ignore for about 3 years but unfortunately the mobile app is pure baws. If I have to put up with your notifications then you can put up with mine.

IMG_1527534872.617272.jpg

Some cheek moaning about posters that are on ignore on their own team's thread.

Best thing to do is leave us in peace, you really are fucking boring.

Edited by eindhovendee
spacing