All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Barry Smith is up there in our all time top legends tbf. Caniggia smashing our record appearance holder Doug Cowie was farcical.

It's the same level of farce that has saw cannigia in our hall of fame....minter.

Barry Smith is up there in our all time top legends tbf. Caniggia smashing our record appearance holder Doug Cowie was farcical.

Mate, as soon as I seem someone slightly diss Barry(even though not dissing) I knew you’d be on the case to defend him.

On 6/8/2018 at 18:57, ah-dee said:

thanks for that mate. forgot about henvey. doubted kamara would but we have made him a full international so he should bloddy sign it!

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

We should have been negotiating in October when it was clear Kamara was coming good - as usual we have waited far too long to get round to the renewal position. 

We should have been negotiating in October when it was clear Kamara was coming good - as usual we have waited far too long to get round to the renewal position. 

IIRC it was between Kamara and some tart called Ruten(German tart) for who would impress and be added to our squad. I believe the majority went for the German boy and then the rest is history.

Kamara is class, I bum him up to my mates so much who support different teams in this league but they all know they couldn’t afford him.

He is an utter class midfielder, raw yes, but utter class. You can definitely tell he came from Arsenal the way he plays. Basically I think he’s away, as gutting as that would be, it would give us a fairly decent wedge to spend in other areas.

If he signs an extension, I’m changing my username to suit the black prince.

just before we blame the club there is every chance the club did offer him an extension in October. at the end of the day its his call if he signs it or not.

agreed he would be a massive loss but if we can start picking up £500k to £1m a season in player sales then happy days!

8 hours ago, Acaplegic said:

Has MacGowan had his electronic tag fitted yet?

Does it have a built-in shinguard?

Happy ***, you were banned before for your shite patter, amongst other stuff. 

Learn your lesson. Now GTF. 

Weren't we the second worst record in the league last season? Another central defender would be nice.
i wouldnt put a huge amount of concern into that as long as we can keep caulker. think we can all agree the lad wasnt close to match fitness even by the end of the season. lets get a pre season in him and NM can put the tombola away and start selecting a steady backline!

i believe that we have enough quality in defence to mould a very efficient unit we are just lacking in cover at RB and LB. of course if we went 3 at the back deacon or cammy can play at RWB and i suppose wighton could probably cover on the left although we would lose some of his attributes in attack.

id like to see us sign a right winger with deacon shifted in behind the striker. the lad cant cross which is obvious for all to see and think he could do some damage in a "free role".

el bak and haber to the sea and a couple of new 40 (haha) goal strikers in would be enough for me. we have to move those 2 on as 1 just isnt good enough and the other allegedly wont work for the bus which, if true, is unacceptable. don't think we have a choice but to gamble on 2 new bodies up top and give the moose another year.

finally vincent out the door but doubt we need cover for that, if curran signs on and we keep kamara. i dont even want to comment on gowsers situation until we have more information.

Near had a heart attack today when I seen a lot of metal work and barriers up at the Ice arena only to be told by my daughter the karate world championships are being held there.

Reckon we will see shovels in the ground any time soon?

Been to see Snow Patrol this afternoon at The Church. They were absolutely brilliant. I was standing next to ex member Tom Simpson - he’s meant to be derried out of his nut.

Tom is a great guy. Know him personally (yes big dee fan). And I was also at snow patrol today 12.30 set. Excellent performance

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Been to see Snow Patrol this afternoon at The Church. They were absolutely brilliant. I was standing next to ex member Tom Simpson - he’s meant to be derried out of his nut.

I’m sure Gary Lightbody had a Dee 4 Life sticker on his guitar at one point.

I'm gonna say no.

Karate championship is gonna be big. Looking forward to it. Kanzan karate who is hosting it is where my son goes to. They are excellent if anyone wants to take up karate or want there kid to take it up

Yep. For Dundee to host a major international world championships is remarkable. Great credit to Kanzen. I think there are more than 2000 athletes participating.
Brillant publicity for the City of Dundee.