All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, Moo said:

McCann potentially picking up a few gems again.

Pl£asing.

Definitely. 

We should be winning this tinpot league by Christmas at the latest. 

Thank you. 

41 minutes ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

No prisoners. He thinks central defenders are exempt from the Geneva Conventions.

He'd kick his granny to win a ball - when he heads the ball it stays headed and he takes (normally) thunderous and (occasionally) very clever free kicks, a year in the championship could well be the making of him.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Waddell off to Morton on loan. Good move for him. 

Vincent to Dunfermline on loan. Pity they just didn't take him permanently. 

Waddell was supposed to have asked for a loan deal last season but McCann refused his request.

I assume McCann is more confident now that we have enough cover to let Waddell leave and develop with regular first team football. 

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Waddell was supposed to have asked for a loan deal last season but McCann refused his request.

I assume McCann is more confident now that we have enough cover to let Waddell leave and develop with regular first team football. 

27 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A year on loan at the Morten will do him the world of good. Good player there. IMO.

I liked Waddell. Think Morton have got a good loan there. Surprised to be honest. Does that mean we have taken the Yankie Doodle?

Kerr Waddell burst into the team last season as a teenager. Frankly overall his strong and fair aggression, his penchant for scoring at set pieces, and although he needs to learn on his positioning, I thought had there been no Meekings, no Kusunga, no Caulker he could easily have played all year.
He is a prize for Morton and I wish them and Kerr all the best to confound the Tadgerines next season.

I think (or hope) he meant "derried out his but but HE can do better"?
I don't see Kerr going. Look at Tierney. Playing for HIS club. Dundee is Cammy's club.
If he did leave I would be happy for him but I don't see him going.

To be fair Tierney is playing in a team winning trophies and, I guess, probably earning about £15k a week so it’s a bit easier for him to choose to stay (which I don’t think he will anyway).

I think (or hope) he meant "derried out his but but HE can do better"?
I don't see Kerr going. Look at Tierney. Playing for HIS club. Dundee is Cammy's club.
If he did leave I would be happy for him but I don't see him going.

To be fair Tierney is playing in a team winning trophies and, I guess, probably earning about £15k a week so it’s a bit easier for him to choose to stay (which I don’t think he will anyway).

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

You can easily add another 20k to that.

15 hours ago, TurbineTon said:

What's the boy Waddell like?

Scored two headers against Hearts including a late winner in a 2-1 win and has been my avatar ever since, although that'll need to change now that he's gone to you bending over bassas. Send him back an even better player and help to keep the dabs doon and all will be forgiven. 

This is the game where Moussa pulled off his best pass all season...unfortunately it was to Kyla Farty. 

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Please Mister can Faisal come out to play with us? 

I'd not be surprised if he's one of the next to get loaned out/released tbh since he's not played in any of the pre-season games...

You only get him if you promise to finally beat those dayglo fuds though!

Edited by locheedee

I'd not be surprised if he's one of the next to get loaned out/released tbh since he's not played in any of the pre-season games...

Now that they have signed half our team we probably will. Getting Faissal would give us a massive boost.

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:
1 hour ago, locheedee said:

Now that they have signed half our team we probably will. Getting Faissal would give us a massive boost.

We've no intention to sign Faisal, but we'll happily give Utd another 6-1,jist cause we can. 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

We've no intention to sign Faisal, but we'll happily give Utd another 6-1,jist cause we can. 

Delicious.

The #dunkirk relationship has (sadly) been on the rocks recently...are we holding hands and running into the sunset together again now?

Just now, Girth said:

Delicious.

The #dunkirk relationship has (sadly) been on the rocks recently...are we holding hands and running into the sunset together again now?

We are happily skipping through the flower meadows to the promised land of Linlathen.