All things Dundee FC

Just say 'No thanks' Paul! That's when a no is acceptable! It would set him back big time going to a club of that size with an owner like that, he is working with a club he fits right now, in a few years he might feel the need to go to a bigger club but this would be the wrong time and the wrong club.

Agreed. It's, sadly IMO, inevitable that PH will eventually leave the Dee, for bigger and better things. Hopefully, that time is when he feels he's taken us as far as he can.

Still can't believe Cardiff are still pursuing this route, promising yet untried unproven manager at their level. It's another, massive, gamble for them.

When the speculation came out, I was thinking who could possibly replace him. I really thought about it and I realise that Hartley is as good an appointment as was realistically possible. I genuinely believe this guy could really establish Dundee again, in a similar fashion to what Levein did across the road.

It is unbelievable how far the club has progressed on all levels since this time last year,

govansaint, on 20 Sept 2014 - 17:38, said:

hartleys dondee bubble will most likely burst tomorrow . smfc are hunting them down ............

Only 7 points behind after 6 games, good to see someone believe in Dear Tommy.