All things Dundee FC

I think we should...when full we'd have 5k home fans close together and yeah the players would be cheered out and the opposition booed... maybe get onto the supporters rep?

^^^^^ trying to compete with kev and south enclosure for the biggest arsehole coagie. You'll need to step up your game son, the competition is fierce.

^^^^^ trying to compete with kev and south enclosure for the biggest arsehole coagie. You'll need to step up your game son, the competition is fierce.

Deeboy, Dee Man and Biggie are fighting it out for the head w**k after NDDs demise. Ludo and Raw are trying their best but are failing.

Thought it was 'spam valley' monifieth you moved to, not Perth.

Shankly should be the home end. Relocating all the named bricks would be a nuisance but doable. The problem I imagine is when the main stand is split the away fans are seated at the end away from all the hospitality, so logistically that's difficult if you are going to keep the away support in one block between the Cox and the main stand. No reason not to split them I suppose, we were split up in Perth.

Edited by dd23

we were split up in Perth.

Only because you told us to expect far more than you actually brought, otherwise you'd have all been in the North and that section of the Main

Only because you told us to expect far more than you actually brought, otherwise you'd have all been in the North and that section of the Main

I'm sure that's the case. The relevance of your post to the point under discussion however is, I'm afraid, zero.

Nope, you're not allowed to smoke anywhere in Dens. The stewards and police are both paid to ensure this doesn't happen. It's of no surprise they don't bother their arses though.

Am I right in thinking that the only place you can get a legal smoke at half time is Pittodrie? I can't remember it happening in any other top flight stadium?

Nope, you're not allowed to smoke anywhere in Dens. The stewards and police are both paid to ensure this doesn't happen. It's of no surprise they don't bother their arses though.

Pfftt. Ok it's going to be hard to stop it at any sell out fixture and they can hardly go wading into the Derry bogs over some fugsmoke but the back of the Derry is policed for errant puffers with a brutal and Gestapo like efficiency by the stewards. It's almost good fortune to only be huckled by plod whole often politely to ask you to stamp it out as you shrug innocence at the back fence part. Stewards - especially that shitcunt with the tasher will rip it straight from the mouth and eject at any lip.

Having a crafty fag at the back of the Derry takes the right wind conditions and careful planning into consideration. People barriers made up of your mates and a team of spotters also helps.