All things Dundee FC

No apparently it's Celtic. I for one am totally amazed at this.

BTW how you doing Kid, everything OK?

Well that's a load of shite. This will be the first Derby I'll have missed in about 20 years. I'm very well, GD thank you. How's yourself?

From what is being said on match thread it was never a red so an appeal may be successful

In the last page alone on that thread theres two people saying it was a stick on red card and from where i was sitting in the lower tier, it looked like a sending off. I think the only people claiming it wasnt a red seem to be Dundee fans and the nipple that is Willie Miller

Tbh from where I was in the Shed, it looked like a red to me. Will gave to see it again. He was definitely holding onto his arm, but dunno if the two of them were at it or what.

Armstrong gave him a wee nudge to knock him off balance and Boyle pulls him on his way down from what i could see. I dont think Konrads getting there if Armstrongs not impeded

Tbh from where I was in the Shed, it looked like a red to me. Will gave to see it again. He was definitely holding onto his arm, but dunno if the two of them were at it or what.

I saw it, from the JK, as they were both holding. Armstrong lost his footing and dragged Boyle down. I'll, also, have to view it again.