All things Dundee FC

Strolling it , misse d penalty, man off, Mcpake barely moving, 9 v 11at the end. United really are poor unless they someone else gets a man sent off or they score first. 11V11 and we were absolute certs.

:lol:

Its done now mate. Dry those tears and move on. We are that poor that its nearly october and we are in the quarters of the cup and top of the league. I wouldve took that if it was offered on the first day of the new season

Its done now mate. Dry those tears and move on. We are that poor that its nearly october and we are in the quarters of the cup and top of the league. I wouldve took that if it was offered on the first day of the new season

Still can't beat us with 11 men though.

Isn't ArabFC the poster who's cast out as a loner for thinking United should still have the centre midfield pair of Buaben and (the one they racially abused themselves) Gomis?

Oh dear lord!!!

Many other United fans don't like my appraisal of Paton. What's your point?!

bet you pissed your pants with joy at that

Still can't beat us with 11 men though.

Yeah i suppose you've got a point. If Konrad hadve stayed on for the last 90 seconds of the game on Sunday, he mightve been able to turn around the 4-0 deficit :lol:

Dundee fans need to look at the bigger picture here. The team sit comfortably in the top half with a solid yet unspectacular start to the season. Given the shambolic mess they were in the last time they were up, a neutral would be perplexed as to why after losing two games in a row to superior opposition, the fans would be catatonic with rage. A straight forward win against a hapless Ross County at the weekend and this mini collapse will be a thing of the past

Yeah i suppose you've got a point. If Konrad hadve stayed on for the last 90 seconds of the game on Sunday, he mightve been able to turn around the 4-0 deficit :lol:

Dundee fans need to look at the bigger picture here. The team sit comfortably in the top half with a solid yet unspectacular start to the season. Given the shambolic mess they were in the last time they were up, a neutral would be perplexed as to why after losing two games in a row to superior opposition, the fans would be catatonic with rage. A straight forward win against a hapless Ross County at the weekend and this mini collapse will be a thing of the past

A good assessment. The only concern is going to be our back line. Certainly last sunday we got a lesson, last night not so much but fair do's you won. I'm happy with our league position and generally the way we've played, its a building exercise for us at the moment, would it was rather it wasn't the Arabs that ended our run though :(

A good assessment. The only concern is going to be our back line. Certainly last sunday we got a lesson, last night not so much but fair do's you won. I'm happy with our league position and generally the way we've played, its a building exercise for us at the moment, would it was rather it wasn't the Arabs that ended our run though :(

It was an absolute certainty it would be us, it was the way it shaped up. Dundee going into the game unbeaten and full of confidence at home to their bitter rivals who had lost their first choice left back, had two midfielders struggling with injury and their star striker suspended. There was only gonna be one outcome :lol:

It was an absolute certainty it would be us, it was the way it shaped up. Dundee going into the game unbeaten and full of confidence at home to their bitter rivals who had lost their first choice left back, had two midfielders struggling with injury and their star striker suspended. There was only gonna be one outcome :lol:

We had a few missing ourselves, including our only LB. To be fair to Gary Irvine, he's been a lot better than most of us feared he'd be. Kevin Thompson is a big miss too but no excuses, last Sunday we were taught a lesson by a more professional team, especially at this level.

I forgot about the draw last year on Paddies day.. For a minute I thought the wee Dundee team had lost 7 in a row.. One draw and 6 loses out of seven aint that bad.. My point is you are the laughing stock of Dundee, cunto ;):lol::lol: :lol:

f**k another Dundee fc expert