All things Dundee FC

Cheers for Conroy... Brilliant player.

As for Nade...Meh, he's not bad sometimes, extremely frustrating the rest of the time..

I honestly thought it would be the other way around. In saying that Conroy came on leaps and bounds when John Brown took over, not shitting out of tackles and running at defenders. I've seen a few Raith games this season on TV and against us and he looks your best player.

Has Conroy been consistent? Really good player at that level and gives you 5-10 goals a season. Is he playing on the left?

Conroys been consistently our best player, he's got 4 goals and 4 or 5 assists all ready this season..

One of the goals was a 40 yard screamer..

Yeah, left wing.. I remember when he signed, a lot of dundee fans came on the rovers thread and mentioned that he won't take a man on and hasn't really got much skill either..but his delivery is why he deserves a first team spot..

His delivery is brilliant whether it's crosses or corners, as for his free kicks, no matter the angle, he always goes for goals which keepers are eventually going to be wary of.. But he's constantly taking on men and tries different pieces of skill from time to time..

IMO, definately a big upgrade on Cardle.

I think I've found my favourite player for this season anyway..

Conroys been consistently our best player, he's got 4 goals and 4 or 5 assists all ready this season..

One of the goals was a 40 yard screamer..

Yeah, left wing.. I remember when he signed, a lot of dundee fans came on the rovers thread and mentioned that he won't take a man on and hasn't really got much skill either..but his delivery is why he deserves a first team spot..

His delivery is brilliant whether it's crosses or corners, as for his free kicks, no matter the angle, he always goes for goals which keepers are eventually going to be wary of.. But he's constantly taking on men and tries different pieces of skill from time to time..

IMO, definately a big upgrade on Cardle.

I think I've found my favourite player for this season anyway..

I liked Conroy, he could be frustrating at times but as Deejango says, he seemed to work harder under Brown and he kept that side of his game when Brown went. I'd have kept him for this season personally, he did alright for us 2 seasons ago in the SPL. Good luck to him, unless we end up playing you guys of course. If big Nade feels the love he'll be a big asset for you but he's a player that has to be in the right frame of mind I think, he seemed to feel comfortable at Dens and you could see the improvement on a weekly basis.

Good luck to Raith this season, its a fecker of a league but you should get some nice big gates out of it.

Great to see that big jazza will be fit for tomorrow, one of our top performers this season and had an excellent game Wednesday. By far our best centre half in years and I'd say he's showed to be a better centre half than Palenik was so far. I can't believe he never got a game at Hibs.

Another mention for Greg Stewart who everytime I've seen apart from last Sunday has been excellent aswel. Technically a really gifted player with two decent feet and good in the air for the size of him. Although he's not the quickest but he's been a great find.

Also people go on about that we miss Thomson but he's only played 2 games and 10 minutes and we've played some cracking stuff without him and got some decent results. He's obviously a good player and when he's fit it will be like a brand new signing but we're doing fine without him IMO.

Another mention for Greg Stewart who everytime I've seen apart from last Sunday has been excellent aswel. Technically a really gifted player with two decent feet and good in the air for the size of him. Although he's not the quickest but he's been a great find.

He's pish. Best send him back to us. Cheers cuntos.

he wrote avery tasty article in the millwall fanzine a while back . not complimentary to the rangers support either . rather come across a a touch bigoted

I've seen it, can't remember where though. Cringeworthy reading. I'm guessing he was in his early twenties, at the most, not that I'm condoning what he said. Id like to think he's grown up a bit since then.

I've seen it, can't remember where though. Cringeworthy reading. I'm guessing he was in his early twenties, at the most, not that I'm condoning what he said. Id like to think he's grown up a bit since then.

I posted it on the old Dundee thread which was deleted by Radford so maybe there. It was when he was at Millwall anyways, which was about 18-20 year ago. Daft laddie style comments.

I posted it on the old Dundee thread which was deleted by Radford so maybe there. It was when he was at Millwall anyways, which was about 18-20 year ago. Daft laddie style comments.

You're, probably right.

I miss the old Dundee thread, the new ones started to get comfy though.