All things Dundee FC

Some photographs from the Dundee development league game at Gayfield tonight which finished 5-1 to the Dee.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/sets/72157648228485275/

County went 1 nil up after about 2 minutes when your keeper tried to be clever but got caught but Peter McDonald looped a clever header over from a Wighton cross a few minutes later, before Wighton scored his first from just outside the box as the keeper ran out. He scored his second which was an amazing volley from about 20 yards out before Clarkson scored from about 18 yards. In the second half Wighton completed his hat trick with an powerful volley at the back post.

I was really impressed by Wighton and I think it was Black? at right back. Good game although Wighton was the star man by a country mile!

Some photographs from the Dundee development league game at Gayfield tonight which finished 5-1 to the Dee.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/sets/72157648228485275/

County went 1 nil up after about 2 minutes when your keeper tried to be clever but got caught but Peter McDonald looped a clever header over from a Wighton cross a few minutes later, before Wighton scored his first from just outside the box as the keeper ran out. He scored his second which was an amazing volley from about 20 yards out before Clarkson scored from about 18 yards. In the second half Wighton completed his hat trick with an powerful volley at the back post.

I was really impressed by Wighton and I think it was Black? at right back. Good game although Wighton was the star man by a country mile!

Cheers man.

Agree with Biggie, get wonderkid CW33 on from the start to single-handedly annihilate these strange talking, no voting fuckers.