All things Dundee FC

Konrad is awful, didnt think he won a header all game, not strong enough. Our keeper is shite, may have did well last season but needs to be commanding in his box but he is far from it. Cost us a fair few already. McGowan reminds me of Tam McManus, just waiting to get red mist and lose the plot and blame everything on everyone else.

Clarkson though a good shout. Missing Thomson shows already as midfield is all over the place. Harkins maybe stick to simple passes please

Konrad's been excellent since he signed. Horrific today though.

Harkins was our star man today. Created lots for us and was holding it up. Don't think Clarkson is much quality but he looks like he could be a decent battering ram.

Konrad is awful, didnt think he won a header all game, not strong enough. Our keeper is shite, may have did well last season but needs to be commanding in his box but he is far from it. Cost us a fair few already. McGowan reminds me of Tam McManus, just waiting to get red mist and lose the plot and blame everything on everyone else.

Clarkson though a good shout. Missing Thomson shows already as midfield is all over the place. Harkins maybe stick to simple passes please

Konrad is awful? f**k off, one bad game. McGowan is a great wee player and Harkins was one of our best players today.

McAlister was excellent today, he should of got motm. Fair play to McBride, put in a decent shift for his first game in a while.

Thought they were both poor. Kept opening up and giving Aberdeen sight of goal. Their job was to win the second balls and they weren't doing that near enough. Flood was running rings round them.

Konrad is awful? f**k off, one bad game. McGowan is a great wee player and Harkins was one of our best players today.

The derby do we just forget? McGowan has did zero so far, a tricky we player with zero end product, Harkins trys the "glorious passes" today he did ok.

McGowan has to start producing something, Harkins is frustrating but has produced in flashes. I am getting far more frustrated watching McGowan work his arse off and remembering nothing that he's done at the end of games apart from play the pass after the one he should have played to someone who had the opposition all over them.

Have a look at the league table, and then sit down.

You've had a good start, we've had a shocking start. Yet, we are only 3 points behind. We can overtake you in the next game.

I predicted Dundee for 12th before a ball was kicked. I've seen absolutely nothing which makes me doubt that prediction.

Lex, on 04 Oct 2014 - 19:09, said:

You've had a good start, we've had a shocking start. Yet, we are only 3 points behind. We can overtake you in the next game.

I predicted Dundee for 12th before a ball was kicked. I've seen absolutely nothing which makes me doubt that prediction.

Except us beating your shite mob? K then.

Our good start ended when we lost for the first time. Your bad start ended when you started picking up points. What a totally stupid point to try and make. Dundee will finish comfortably above St. Mirren.

McGowan a super wee player and Harkins magnifico today. Like Konrad but think we should look for a Brian Irvine type to play alongside McPake.

Letheren sticks to his line but, having seen quite a bit of Bain in Under 20s recently, not sure he's any better.

McGowan a super wee player

Do you ever feel that he's likely to score? He works really hard and he has quality that's true but there has to be an end product more than what is showing at the moment. I think that sums up the way we are as a team now in general