All things Dundee FC

Anyone read Dundee Mad? Fs. They're one step away from calling for Hartley's head. You'd think we were struggling in the Championship, we're 8th in the Prem ffs!

No don't read it. That's ridiculous. We've just had a few bad games and only been well beaten in one... Edited by tripc0de

'Said for ages the balance of our squad is phucking horrific.
Cant fit so many similar players into a starting 11.
Basic errors by our last 3 managers.

PH hasnt brought in players to suit a system
It`s almost like he`s signed players and went OH SH1T WHERE WILL A PLAY THEM.

Smiffy - your 1st post in the Harkins thread really shows what type of a human being you are.
I DONT LIKE HARKINS- Not all DFC fans will, that just the way life is.

We`re no a gid side - simple as that.
I really thought Hartley was the BIZ, he`s just another Bomber,Barry Smith- nae difference to what they did at DFC.

Phucking seek when it comes to DFC
Basic errors that been made time and time again, worrys me when fans like me and you can see going into a season problems but "qualified" managers cant.
Hartley deserves stick at the moment for his stupidity- its the only word i can think of which describes the things he`s done.

There is no way -not even close that this current side comes close to the excitment of players we had under Ivano - which i no was underacheivment in itself. this current team is a phucking mess assembled by Hartley.
We have a right back was by in large is p1ss poor as a right back let alone asking him to cover at left back - All cos our manager went into a season with 1 phucking left footed defender!
The only cover we have for centre half is bog standard div 1 midfielder!
We have 4 players who`s best position is attacking mid in Harkins,Mcgowan,Stewart and Wighton.
We have 1 natural winger in Roberts.

Oh and WHERE THE PHUCK IS OUR CAPTAIN.

P1SS PHUCKING POOR STUFF AGAIN FROM DFC.
Why cant we just assemble a balanced squad with a formation that suits the player, isnt that RULE 1 is being a football manager!!'

^^ Just one example.

Smiffy - your 1st post in the Harkins thread really shows what type of a human being you are.

I really thought Hartley was the BIZ, he`s just another Bomber,Barry Smith- nae difference to what they did at DFC.

Basic errors that been made time and time again, worrys me when fans like me and you can see going into a season problems but "qualified" managers cant.

Hartley deserves stick at the moment for his stupidity- its the only word i can think of which describes the things he`s done.

There is no way -not even close that this current side comes close to the excitment of players we had under Ivano - which i no was underacheivment in itself. this current team is a phucking mess assembled by Hartley.

We have a right back was by in large is p1ss poor as a right back let alone asking him to cover at left back - All cos our manager went into a season with 1 phucking left footed defender!

We have 4 players who`s best position is attacking mid in Harkins,Mcgowan,Stewart and Wighton.

Why cant we just assemble a balanced squad with a formation that suits the player, isnt that RULE 1 is being a football manager!!'

^^ Just one example.

Its an example of why I don't go near Mad.

chomp my root, on 05 Oct 2014 - 16:34, said:

Its an example of why I don't go near Mad.

Mad is really extreme at times, but it's worrying that a sizeable portion follow that site (Whether they post or not) and get their info from that source. There's no denying that website exerts quite a bit of influence within the club with various directors reading it.

Mad is really extreme at times, but it's worrying that a sizeable portion follow that site (Whether they post or not) and get their info from that source. There's no denying that website exerts quite a bit of influence within the club with various directors reading it.

The Society post on it too which I suppose gives it some sort of legitimacy but I just got frustrated when I've read it in the past. I did used to go on the old official site from time to time but that was like the polar opposite to Mad, it's a shame its gone though. Do you know of any other Dundee forums ? I mind there was a dark blue nation (?) going but I think it came to nothing, might be wrong.

chomp my root, on 05 Oct 2014 - 16:44, said:

The Society post on it too which I suppose gives it some sort of legitimacy but I just got frustrated when I've read it in the past. I did used to go on the old official site from time to time but that was like the polar opposite to Mad, it's a shame its gone though. Do you know of any other Dundee forums ? I mind there was a dark blue nation (?) going but I think it came to nothing, might be wrong.

There's that East Football or whatever it is. It's like P&B but much, much smaller and focused on United and Dundee. It's frequented more by United fans I think though, I've not been on it in years.

There's that East Football or whatever it is. It's like P&B but much, much smaller and focused on United and Dundee. It's frequented more by United fans I think though, I've not been on it in years.

Cheers Ludo, I'll have a wee neb at that.

^^ Just one example.

Think I'll register and get these bampots telt. What a bunch of roasters.

^^ Just one example.

Morrissey12.jpg

Anyone read Dundee Mad? Fs. They're one step away from calling for Hartley's head. You'd think we were struggling in the Championship, we're 8th in the Prem ffs!

The place is totally bi-polar, one week we're the greatest team ever to grace Dens park, and the week after we've got a team that would struggle to win League 2. Totally embarrassing knee jerk reaction stuff. The long term vision of the club surely has to be built around stability and losing four games on the bounce is hardly end of the world stuff.

Edited for poor grammatical skillz.

Edited by Psychedelic

Think I'll register and get these bampots telt. What a bunch of roasters.

You really don't want to do that. Haven't posted on there for years now but it draws you back like a car crash makes the traffic slow down for a look. It is a vortex and once it sucks you in you'll be lucky to escape with your sanity.

dd23, on 05 Oct 2014 - 19:20, said:

You really don't want to do that. Haven't posted on there for years now but it draws you back like a car crash makes the traffic slow down for a look. It is a vortex and once it sucks you in you'll be lucky to escape with your sanity.

This is pretty much the truth. Been posting for the majority of the day and the above sums it up well.

It's like a car crash, once you see it in motion you can't not watch.