All things Dundee FC

I sat in the coxy for the first time in about 10 years on Sunday and what can only be described as 'mutants' sat in front of me chain smoked the whole way through the first half. Not hiding it at all, without a care in the world. I do smoke but this really got on my tits considering there were very young children in the seats around them. Thankfully they left after the 2nd went in. We don't need these scumbums at dens.

I'm originally from Thurso but I've moved down to the capital because of work, got a mate from home who said that he was out at the only nightclub in Thurso (yes there is one!) on Sunday night. Apparently GMS was out celebrating their win and getting off with a girl who's 15... the bouncers are pretty slack with their checking of IDs so that they actually get business. Don't know if this is a wind-up but sounds like some pretty tasty news!

Gary Mackay-Steven is a BEAST!!

This does not surprise me in the slightest as there have been rumours and facts of underage sexual shenanigans and downright rapey behaviour from players at staff from them across the road.

Disgusting club with no respect for females. I would not be surprised if Steve Lomas eventually gets the managers job with Ched Evans his first signing and ex-hero Andy Gray and Richard Keys employed as directors.

That full club should be on the sex offenders register.

I'm originally from Thurso but I've moved down to the capital because of work, got a mate from home who said that he was out at the only nightclub in Thurso (yes there is one!) on Sunday night. Apparently GMS was out celebrating their win and getting off with a girl who's 15... the bouncers are pretty slack with their checking of IDs so that they actually get business. Don't know if this is a wind-up but sounds like some pretty tasty news!

BURN THE PAEDO