All things Dundee FC

January -
First choice goalkeeper.
LB that can challenge Ralph and provide cover.
Striker that can contribute alongside Miller and Kallman (Possibly Haber).
Offload:
Adil Nabi, Elton Ngwatala, Jean Mendy, Ryan Inniss, Lewis Spence, Kharl Madianga (Although I do rate him!) and Jack Hamilton (Or Parish if McIntyre doesn't rate).
Stream line the squad.

I suppose you could argue it’s mendys and madianga’s are still getting used to Scottish football both only having played few games with most of mendys coming off the bench

Spence I’d probably keep aswell and I’d pay whatever the clause is to keep kallman as he looks better with every game and who better to learn from than kenny miller

im judging my opinion purely based on sportscene so might not be worth much but here goes. on one hand i think McIntyre has to be comended for refusing to put c.miller to LB as he realises he cant defend and we would lose his attacking threat but also criticised for forcing anyone in there instead. so far we have seen Kusunga and Boyle there and both were so far out their depth. brave move that backfired.

hamilton was just starting to look like he was getting some confidence and he goes and shits the bed. shagger has a tough call to make. i would go with parish but dropping hamilton could ruin him and we have invested in him.

we obviously gifted them all 3 goals today which is disappointing. humans make errors but a professional team should not make 3 massive errors in one game. carry on gifting so many chances to opponents and we will be lucky to get another point this season.

i know killie already had their minds in the dressing room and broadfoot made a huge cock up but its good to see k.miller continue his scoring streak. he seems our best option for goals just now so he will take some confidence from it.

only a couple of weeks until the transfer window is open and hopefully my euro millions comes in by then! we will be sorted!

Sadly, after a good 10 man performance against Sevco, we looked really poor at the back against Kili and conceded some horrible goals.  Best goal of the game was ours! a fantastic ball in for Miller.  His miss is one of those 'looks worse' the more you see it type.  Played some good stuff moving forward though.  A curates egg of a performance overall.

14 hours ago, ah-dee said:

im judging my opinion purely based on sportscene so might not be worth much but here goes. on one hand i think McIntyre has to be comended for refusing to put c.miller to LB as he realises he cant defend and we would lose his attacking threat but also criticised for forcing anyone in there instead. so far we have seen Kusunga and Boyle there and both were so far out their depth. brave move that backfired.

hamilton was just starting to look like he was getting some confidence and he goes and shits the bed. shagger has a tough call to make. i would go with parish but dropping hamilton could ruin him and we have invested in him.

we obviously gifted them all 3 goals today which is disappointing. humans make errors but a professional team should not make 3 massive errors in one game. carry on gifting so many chances to opponents and we will be lucky to get another point this season.

i know killie already had their minds in the dressing room and broadfoot made a huge cock up but its good to see k.miller continue his scoring streak. he seems our best option for goals just now so he will take some confidence from it.

only a couple of weeks until the transfer window is open and hopefully my euro millions comes in by then! we will be sorted!

I think that's a bit harsh on Kusunga at LB unless I'm forgetting or missed something. I thought he looked steady enough there. 

f**k knows what Boyle was attempting with that pass on Saturday though. 

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

f**k knows what Boyle was attempting with that pass on Saturday though. 

Yeah he didn’t half make an arse of things at the 3rd goal but I wouldn’t be too harsh on him. Wasn’t the best of balls from the keeper that kind of put him under pressure but also hung out to dry slightly because of McCann’s failings to balance the squad out properly and have cover for the left back area. Still no real excuse but I think the side would’ve been better balanced if O’Dea was at left back for this 1 game. 

1 minute ago, killiekranky said:

Sincerely hope Dundee win their next two games. 

I totally understand from your point of view.  

If we beat Aberdeen it gives Killie a better chance of qualifying for Europe and if we beat Celtic it gives Rangers a better chance if winning the league ;)

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I totally understand from your point of view.  

If we beat Aberdeen it gives Killie a better chance of qualifying for Europe and if we beat Celtic it gives Rangers a better chance if winning the league ;)

The Rangers won't even exist by the end of the season.

Edited by killiekranky

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I hope you all get a chance to read McCanns interview on the BBC. 

Seems fair enough. He's obviously a bit misguided in believing that it'd eventually work out but it's not too controversial.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I hope you all get a chance to read McCanns interview on the BBC. 

Just read the bold "primer" paragraph. 

"Neil McCann wants another chance to prove himself as a boss despite admitting "losing the rag" with Dundee players unable to handle his demands."

Clueless, shameless twat.