All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Let's face it, Haber isn't really the type of character we need for this relegation dogfight. Also,  he is shite.

He was exactly the man we needed 2 year ago.

15 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You are the man with this info ludo;

Who is due back to us is January and who is going back to parent clubs from us?

Thanks in advance @Ludo*1

Vincent, El Bahk, Waddell, and Haber are all technically on loan till the end of the season but we have recall options for all but Waddell (Whose loan we extended recently) and obviously those clubs can also send the players back with Haber being likely.

Dan Jefferies is due back from Partick Thistle in January.

ETA: Ferrie and Gourlay are for the season and Scott is already back.

Edited by Ludo*1

Watching the highlights from the Livi game I noticed a Dundee/1.FC Union Berlin flag. Curious whats the story behind that?

They are a shite German club and Dundee are a shire Scottish club, hence the mutual attraction.

Not that hard to work out mate.

25 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

They are a shite German club and Dundee are a shire Scottish club, hence the mutual attraction.

Not that hard to work out mate.

If we are so shite, why do you lot have the biggest orgasm you have ever had when you beat us?

I'm glad Spence is on the punt list, but it shows a complete breakdown with Kamara is evident as McIntyre was starting Spence ahead of him. Surprised at Spence being offloaded but creates a slot for us to fill.

4 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I'd rather we just got rid tbh. There's absolutely nothing there to suggest he'd be good enough for top flight football. 

Yeah I see your point. Happy that JMac is getting things done and is being quite ruthless.

Although am I right in thinking they will still be on the wage bill until they find other clubs?

How many players are Dundee likely to bring in in January? That makes you guys, Hamilton and St Mirren all battling in the same barrel for 4/5 new players. Guess it’s going to come down to whoever does the best wheeling and dealing.

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

How many players are Dundee likely to bring in in January? That makes you guys, Hamilton and St Mirren all battling in the same barrel for 4/5 new players. Guess it’s going to come down to whoever does the best wheeling and dealing.

Berbatov, Agbonlahor and Adam.

That works out as 6 that McIntyre has publicly revealed are free to go. 

I make it as 3 strikers and 3 midfielders.

I'd like to think of the 6 that have been told to go we should hopefully get at least 2-3 away for definite.

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah I see your point. Happy that JMac is getting things done and is being quite ruthless.

Although am I right in thinking they will still be on the wage bill until they find other clubs?

Yep, they'll inevitably get a pay off as well. We're better off getting rid and freeing up some amount of money if they're not in the plans though. I'd wish Lewis well but he's not good enough and was a cheap punt that's not worked out. 

He's certainly got ten times more respect than the likes of Haber, who's a lazy c**t and would be decent enough if he put in a bit of effort.