All things Dundee FC

45 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

McIntyre gives me the fear. 

Same here. It might not be his squad of players, but after 3 month in charge, I'd have expected much more than what he's contributed. We look like we've went backwards. 1 win in 13. f**k me.

I certainly don't trust him to bring in half a new squad and have us out compete Hamilton and St Mirren.

I read someone saying Nelms said, McIntyre would only get the job permanently if he achieved 8th as a minimum (At the point he came in).

Guest gregteamdee

By some miracle we are only 4 points behind, could have been worse. Hopefully with McIntyre players coming in, which will be over half a dozen and the changes coming ahead we climb to  safety. I have seen improvements (before today) under McIntyre which is a positive. Decent enough home record lately (before today). He can only pis* with the c*ck hes got at the moment. Hope we can kick on! 

Well that was shite today eh?

Woods is shite, 4 decent passes in as many games does not make a player.

Gowser can f**k off, cant pass a  ball forward.

Kamara can f**k off, has great talent but never looks interested.

C. Miller is a one trick pony! 

Curran cant head, cross or shoot.

O'Dea is too fucking slow.

Boyle is a fucking liability.

Hamilton gives me the fear when a pass is played to him.

Kerr gets done on the overlap every fucking week.

I have no faith in McIntyre to bring in decent players to keep us up, if Woods is anything to go by.

Our only saving grace right now is that St Mirren and Hamilton are just as shite.

f**k this season.

57 minutes ago, gregteamdee said:

By some miracle we are only 4 points behind, could have been worse. Hopefully with McIntyre players coming in, which will be over half a dozen and the changes coming ahead we climb to  safety. I have seen improvements (before today) under McIntyre which is a positive. Decent enough home record lately (before today). He can only pis* with the c*ck hes got at the moment. Hope we can kick on! 

The thing is he’s had a fairly easy run of games with who we’ve had at home this round of games compared to the next round of fixtures. 

The performances of Hamilton, Curran and Calvin Miller are woefully short in terms of what’s required but all 3 start every game. 

Guest gregteamdee
12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The performances of Hamilton, Curran and Calvin Miller are woefully short in terms of what’s required but all 3 start every game. 

Because simply we have no one else. He can't sign players from other clubs during this time until Tuesday.  Woods was a free and I'm sure his contract is up on Monday (might be wrong). 

Hamilton/Parish. Both average 'keepers. McCann thought Hamilton was a fantastic signing, Parish made howlers against Livingston defeat.  There is far better out there. 

Curran and C.Miller are the only wingers we have as Roarie is always injured. 

McIntyre hands have been tied, got to back him in the January window. He has experience of this before and County were in a worse position than us (points adrift wise) and he got them to safety. No more 'projects', or 'hidden gems' from the amateur leagues of Europe that McCann would have went for. We need players that know the Scottish game and have experience up here and hopefully McIntyre & Boyle can drill them before QOS game in the Scottish Cup. 

Edited by gregteamdee

Inexcusably awful. No person in that team that I’d be sad to see go. Surely there is no way to make this situation worse, right? I wouldn’t be surprised lol. We need to sign at least 6 players, and I hope they’re not just 2015-16 Ross County retreads.

God fucking damnit.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, gregteamdee said:

Because simply we have no one else. He can't sign players from other clubs during this time until Tuesday.  Woods was a free and I'm sure his contract is up on Monday (might be wrong). 

Hamilton/Parish. Both average 'keepers. McCann though Hamilton was a fantastic signing, Parish made howlers against Livingston defeat.  There is far better out there. 

Curran and C.Miller are the only wingers we have as Roarie is always injured. 

McIntyre hands have been tied, got to back him in the January window. He has experience of this before and County were in a worse position than us (points adrift wise) and he got them to safety. No more 'projects', or 'hidden gems' from the amateur leagues of Europe that McCann would have went for. We need players that know the Scottish game and have experience up here and hopefully McIntyre & Boyle can drill them before QOS game. 

Imo Parish is better than Hamilton. His kicking puts us under so much pressure it’s unreal. Yeah Parish had 2 howlers against Livi but Hamilton throws  in error prone displays every game yet starts the next. 

Madianga’s a better player than Curran and could’v played on the right of midfield plus Curran’s application and desire is laughable.

Gowser’s can’t finish, isn’t quick or good in the air so will never be a striker but what he is good at is ball retention, understanding the game in when to offer protection to guys behind him and a desire to get about the park and get in the face of his opponent everything Miller doesn’t do. Another option in that position is Lambert who’s apparently a standout in the reserves most weeks but doesn’t get a chance in the 1st team. 

Boyle I don’t get either. Innis has looked the better of the 2 the few times he’s played. 

Is there really space in any team for Woods, McGowan and Kamara? IMHO  all three are more defensive / break up the play type of midfielders.  There isn’t 5 league goals between them in a full season.

No way on earth is McGowan able to play so far up the pitch as he did today.  He had a far better second half when he was moved deeper.

Madianga is a better midfielder than Woods and offers us something different, yet has been completely discarded. He'd have at least gave us an option from the bench. Same with Ngwatala on the wing.

Miller and Curran's worst games for us.

I don't get why McIntyre insists on Hamilton taking goal kicks aimed at Curran. I mean, I get the tactical idea, but Curran hasn't won a header in his career. We'd be better off putting Ralph on the LW at goal kicks like Livi do with Declan Gallagher or, more simply, don't overcomplicate things and fucking punt it to Kallman or Miller.

People are finally starting to see through McIntrye. NOTHING has improved under him since McCann left. You can say that could be down to the players.

I don’t, at all, like the way he’s just dropped Madianga entirely, as it can’t be anything to do with ability as he’s a better player than Curran, Wood and McGowan.

I’ll give him a chance with his own players but I find it hard to accept he’s taken Dundee forward at all.

Playing a consistent team was a novelty in McCanns era, but that today was utterly appalling.

Same here. It might not be his squad of players, but after 3 month in charge, I'd have expected much more than what he's contributed. We look like we've went backwards. 1 win in 13. f**k me.
I certainly don't trust him to bring in half a new squad and have us out compete Hamilton and St Mirren.
I read someone saying Nelms said, McIntyre would only get the job permanently if he achieved 8th as a minimum (At the point he came in).

As much as McIntyre isn’t everyones first choice I’m m sure Jurgen Klopp, sir Alex or even Big Pep couldn’t work with this squad, its the Adams family of the SPFL or much like my old Nissan micra with the discoloured panels and mismatched alloys that pulled to the right much like Jack Hamilton’s kicks...

I had a point to this...

Ah of course we are pish.

56 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

No way on earth is McGowan able to play so far up the pitch as he did today.  He had a far better second half when he was moved deeper.

Have to disagree with this McGowan had a really bad 2nd half today, he broke up more of our attacks than theirs with his really shite distribution.