All things Dundee FC

To me that’s just a matter of time and logic, not mention a financial necessity.

Taking the emotion out of and being pragmatic, you are undoubtedly correct.

I’d imagine that it’s the only way a club with our level of support could make it viable.

If it comes to pass there will be an awful lot of unhappy people though.

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

ASSUMPTIONS - NOT FACT

Part 2

a and b) to sell the club to DBPH. I don't  know why they would want to do that other than to escape paying for Dens before moving and the costs.

This has the downside of if shit hits the fan then DBPH and Keyes directly would be 100%  liable for any legal disputes or debts arising from leaving Dens or the new stadium PLUS all running costs of the club  at once. No hiding place or husk which is what I think points c and d are referring to.

C and d) to load debt or offload debt from one entity to the other. Lend more than 50k for building capital? Part d refers to moving so Im linking that to C and moving costs also point (a) of offloading and dumping debt that may arise from it from one company to another.

D,e,f,g Get to f**k where those points could lead. Very very shady shit in any capacity.

Points to consider at the bottom says

Reduced DFCSS input so less fan input by selling of general shares this leads to option 2 which reads it could constrain building. Aka we won't build unless we have more assurances and potentially more reward. 

Option 3 status quo and a potential exodus.

It could be purely to galvanize their position and literally build on a more firm foundation but I am naturally very sceptical of yanks.

If it don't make $ it don't make sense.

We had Keyes piece to the telegraph a few months ago. "Part of the family". (Take it out back and shoot it line). "I thought I would be making money back on my investment by now". (Cut my losses soon).

I'm a cynic but this sounds like an exit strategy should we be relegated. I'm sorry boys but that's what I'm reading from this.

Part 2 DEFG sounds like if this goes tits up its merger and name change time.

Someone please cut me down and call me a c**t and tell me you are reading something different from me.

c**t.

TBF to them if I had invested as much as they have, I would want full control too. 

To empty the stands by suggesting a merger would not help the balance sheets either.  Not even worth worrying about.

38 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You guys have had a bid for Michael Gardyne booted out by County. 

I think McIntyre needs to expand his horizons a bit.

37 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Lewis Spence apparently on the verge of signing for Ross County after being released yesterday.

Maybe we should just go the whole hog and announce a merger with Ross County...

Have we been (seriously) liked with any player who didn't play for County since McIntyre came in???

1 minute ago, Spikethedee said:

18 month contract for Davies...

This is going to be the Dundee-est of all Dundee transfer windows. I can feel it. Proved his fitness in 15 minutes at training this morning. 

Any enthusiasm I had coming into the transfer window is slowly being destroyed. 

When he was fit, Davies was one of the best centre-backs in the league and would have improved every team apart from Celtic. An absolute rock and a proper warrior in the heart of defence, he wins every ball in the air.

He came with warnings about being injury-prone but we didn't really see that until last season. Then he just appeared to break. Despite that, he still battled on with obvious injury problems but at times he was as good as a man down or he was subbed by 50 minutes.  He looked a shadow of his former self a lot of the time, but was still a colossus in the air. By all accounts he was on a small fortune too.

Still, I fucking love him but can't help but think Dundee might have been had here. 

#NeverForget

5ac77745c5b25-copy-m.jpg

This is going to be the Dundee-est of all Dundee transfer windows. I can feel it. Proved his fitness in 15 minutes at training this morning. 
Any enthusiasm I had coming into the transfer window is slowly being destroyed. 

This^

To be honest my expectations I can only be in for a pleasant surprise.