All things Dundee FC

We would be relegated from the Championship. No idea how there are people on here trying to claim that it’s “not that bad”.

I’ve said it all along, but if I knew McIntyre was going to be the appointment I’d have rather kept McCann.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
5 minutes ago, ravabelli said:
Will say it again, Nelms and co have a huge amount to answer for, massively out their depth in the appointment of managers and signings. They've done a great job though in losing half the support and making a mockery of the club

A new stadium however. Exciting times ahead. We can potentially boast about having the biggest stadium in the championship

Aye, on the new stadium, gone a bit quiet again? A single stand will soon do us anyway, East Stirling and Brechin never bring many

If, if, we get beat on Saturday, where do we go from there? Confidence will be absolutely sapped from team and support if it isn't already. We can't afford to punt the abysmal manager (I don't necessarily mean financially).

McCann was an utterly dreadful, but he had a decent eye for a player. Might have been charlatans, but it wasn't the worst. I can remember fans saying that we had a good group, but didn't have a good man to manage them. McIntyre's made them look pish. He's brought his own lads in, and we're now playing Darren O'Dea at CH due to his squad management.

Splendid.

If we win on Saturday, hell, even if we survive this season, is he truly the man to lead us? With an 8.5% win percentage so far, I think a change needs made regardless in the summer.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If, if, we get beat on Saturday, where do we go from there? Confidence will be absolutely sapped from team and support if it isn't already. We can't afford to punt the abysmal manager (I don't necessarily mean financially).

McCann was an utterly dreadful, but he had a decent eye for a player. Might have been charlatans, but it wasn't the worst. I can remember fans saying that we had a good group, but didn't have a good man to manage them. McIntyre's made them look pish. He's brought his own lads in, and we're now playing Darren O'Dea at CH due to his squad management.

Splendid.

If we win on Saturday, hell, even if we survive this season, is he truly the man to lead us? With an 8.5% win percentage so far, I think a change needs made regardless in the summer.

McCann had a good eye for a player!!!! He must have used his other bad eye then when he signed them

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you believe that to be true then it's true.