All things Dundee FC

36 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

The biggest fear of all is united in the playoffs for me 

Aye that's what I was thinking. A good fixture for the neutral but Dee and Arabs would be nervous as f**k.

The goals are up on the BBC website, they dont make for good viewing.

Inniss looks utterly uninterested, at least Kusunga tries to get back for his balls up. A complete horror show all round.

22 minutes ago, srw said:

Inniss looks utterly uninterested, at least Kusunga tries to get back for his balls up. A complete horror show all round.

That was fucking awful. Thanks for letting me know. Worse than I could even have imagined.

18 minutes ago, srw said:

On the first goal Inniss doesn’t want to go near Dobbie and just seems to run back to nowhere.  The second goal is an utter disgrace.  

Really should try to punt him back to Palace.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

On the first goal Inniss doesn’t want to go near Dobbie and just seems to run back to nowhere.  The second goal is an utter disgrace.  

Really should try to punt him back to Palace.

Starting to strike me as another Barton. Thought he could come north and stroll it but really he is shite and overrated like the rest of them.

Unpopular opinion, but I actually think Kusunga is a good player. Can’t be easy having to play alongside the duds he’s had to since he came. If you even put semi competent defenders next to him, he’d be much more comfortable and maybe be able to find some consistency.

In an ideal world, we would have a better option than O'Dea, but I dont think he is that bad. I think he could lead/talk Kusunga through games, and they would be a good partnership at our level.

The others including captain injury really are utter shit.

8 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Did anyone else just have a laugh at the 2nd and 3rd goals, not because of the score line but because at least it couldn’t get any worse...surely emoji52.png

I just smirked and shook my head. How many times have we said "Well it can't get any worse than this surely..." this season? There's nothing else to say, sadly.

I just smirked and shook my head. How many times have we said "Well it can't get any worse than this surely..." this season? There's nothing else to say, sadly.
There is always worse around the corner. At the moment they get some slack because there's even worse than that down the road, but we have been roundly pumped by championship side after championship side this year.

If we don't get tenth I'd almost rather we were automatically relegated.
Getting pumped by United(who are shite)
in that match after a few seasons where we had a free run at making ourselves better and stable without the in city competition would be the final straw for a lot of folk.

Gross mismanagement at board level.

Kilmarnock have shown the upside for being prepared to engage a quality manager.

We have shown exactly how not to do it.

Now it's a perfect storm, a bunch of pish players with no loyalty to a previously failed manager most of whom know that this manager would punt them as quick as look at them if he got half a chance.

Not normally a recipe for success.

16 hours ago, Crawford said:

42% split between top twelve teams.

It's worked out as 4% each top flight club and the rest through finishing position.

1 - 4% + 13% = 17%
2 - 4% + 11% = 15%
3 - 4% + 5.5% = 9.5%
4 - 4% + 4.5% = 8.5%
5 - 4% + 4.0% = 8.0%
6 - 4% + 3.5% = 7.5%
7 - 4% + 3.0% = 7.0%
8 - 4% + 2.5% = 6.5%
9 - 4% + 2.0% = 6.0%
10 - 4% + 1.5% = 5.5%
11 - 4% + 1.0% = 5.0%
12 - 4% + 0.5% = 4.5%

I was under the impression you got more for televised games but apparently not.

I wonder if there's a reason why there's such a relatively large difference between the top two and the rest?????:whistle

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Kick a man while he is down? :(

Can't wait to see you and Kilmarnock go at it. Think that would be some match.

We couldn't even beat a junior team the other week there is no further down than that :lol: