All things Dundee FC

Were some dundeh fans not championing clarkston for a scotland call up when he was banging them in?

The phrase was, if he keeps banging them in there's no reason why he can't fire himself in contention for a squad place, again if he kept his scoring rate going. And it was said half in jest even then.

That's the thing, he isn't even an Arab. I'd understand if his club (Airdrie) had went bust or sold to someone like Starbucks but they're still the same utter irrelevance they've always been so he's caught on to the coat tails of what he thought might be a bit of glory in Dundee United this season. They've failed miserably too. I wouldn't be surprised to see him all over Rangers threads in the next few weeks in the lead up to the play off final claiming it's because he now stays in Glasgow.

Its fucking tragic behaviour from one of life's losers.

Deeboy. Facts are shite. Champion of Shinness Davidson is correct?

I like Davo as well.

He's not good enough for this level.

I struggle to hate Clarkson as his goals got us in the top 6. He's been ineffective for a long time and tbh I'm more annoyed at Hartley for persisting with him than I am with Clarkson. Even when scoring he was lazy, moany and all the rest of it, the only thing that's changed is his luck/confidence in front of goal which will happen with strikers.

I don't want him here either next season. St Mirren, for example, could do a lot worse though.

I like Davo as well.

He's not good enough for this level.

I struggle to hate Clarkson as his goals got us in the top 6. He's been ineffective for a long time and tbh I'm more annoyed at Hartley for persisting with him than I am with Clarkson. Even when scoring he was lazy, moany and all the rest of it, the only thing that's changed is his luck/confidence in front of goal which will happen with strikers.

I don't want him here either next season. St Mirren, for example, could do a lot worse though.

Spot on

That's the thing, he isn't even an Arab. I'd understand if his club (Airdrie) had went bust or sold to someone like Starbucks but they're still the same utter irrelevance they've always been so he's caught on to the coat tails of what he thought might be a bit of glory in Dundee United this season. They've failed miserably too. I wouldn't be surprised to see him all over Rangers threads in the next few weeks in the lead up to the play off final claiming it's because he now stays in Glasgow.

Hahaha superb.

It is funny how precious dundee fans get about anything related to their club.

Edited by Aufc

I believe donnie darko would say. ( away n shite) however I agree on both about Clarkson n Davidson. Both flukey

I'm not even sure you know what you mean anymore.

You can just say we won more games when player x was playing but that's not the full picture and you can't expect anyone to take you seriously.

You need to factor in the 22 players on the park for each game that they won. The standard of opposition and so on. So much more to it than your simplistic (and only) crutch to lean on.