All things Dundee FC

Scottish Premiership defences are getting annihilated next season. An all out 4-1-2-3 against Cat B teams next season and a more conservative 4-1-3-2 versus Cat A teams. Bring it on.

St Johnstone fans fancy a striker, they could do worse than the proven goal scorer that is Clarkson.

I mean they got used to having a big haddy with little movement up top in Graham. No reason why Clarkson won't replace him.

St Johnstone fans fancy a striker, they could do worse than the proven goal scorer that is Clarkson.

I mean they got used to having a big haddy with little movement up top in Graham. No reason why Clarkson won't replace him.

Is that big ride going/gone back to dabs? I called him a big skinny arab b*****d at McDiarmid and he just turned round and flashed a lovely smile at me. Players always go up in my estimation when they take good natured vitriolic abuse in their stride.

Yeah Graham's signed a deal with County. So St Johnstone look set to be scrambling about after missing out on him and Loy so far. Not like Tommy Wright has a great record of bringing in strikers either.

Is that big ride going/gone back to dabs? I called him a big skinny arab b*****d at McDiarmid and he just turned round and flashed a lovely smile at me. Players always go up in my estimation when they take good natured vitriolic abuse in their stride.

Aye and scored 5 minutes later too, its was your stupid fault we got beat that day.

lol. I called Rankin a tangerine dwarf midget when I was on the touchline at tannadump. He didn't score though.

lol. I called Rankin a tangerine dwarf midget when I was on the touchline at tannadump. He didn't score though.

Biggie are you the raging 50-something guy that sits in the front row of the Derry? (Please please please)

His dad's a knob. Used to take my primary school team. Thought he was a footballing genius when in actual fact he was taking 9 - 12 year olds.

Actually might've been his step-dad but point still stands.