All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye he wasn’t that great at Morton last season.

There is no doubting It was a hard season for Waddell at Morton having our two managers as well as McCann then McIntyre to try and impress plus the couple of mistakes he made which were highlighted far more than his couple of decent goals he scored for us & the 2 mom performances he got, plus not forgetting his 3 SPFL team of the week performances against Ayr,County & the snakes team.

Good luck tonight if true Big Kerr.

He’s laughably bad. Not surprised he’s falling out of full-time football already.

I think that’s a wee bit hard. He was never going to be a Jack Hendry type, comfortable strolling about with the ball, but given how young he is I’d say he should still have some hope. He was playing for us in the prem and he was only 18ish.

Anyway good luck Kerr, wherever you end up, he stepped in for us when required, scored a couple of great goals against the DABS, so for all that - thank you.

Anyone know when the away kit is getting launched?
Our first fixture in the cup is away isn't it?

First 2 are away, with Raith up first on the 13th. It’s just dawned on me that our entire group wears blue!

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think that’s a wee bit hard. He was never going to be a Jack Hendry type, comfortable strolling about with the ball, but given how young he is I’d say he should still have some hope. He was playing for us in the prem and he was only 18ish.

Anyway good luck Kerr, wherever you end up, he stepped in for us when required, scored a couple of great goals against the DABS, so for all that - thank you.

I live in London as a few on this thread know and occasionally went to watch the Europa league with a Spurs supporting mate of mine. Can't says fairer than £10 a ticket. During those two seasons an enduring memory was the ball bouncing four yards off a teenage then early twenties Harry Kane. Seriously second touch was often literally a slide tackle. Whatever happened to that guy? 

Anyway, all of that is to say good luck Kerr!

58 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Seems strange that according to all the press reports online read that McPake is still  in ongoing talks with Waddell and his agent yet he's training with you guys tonight, I also saw that Frazier Fyvie was invited in to train with Dundee yet Waddell obviously wasn't  if he trains with Arbroath tonight !! 

Anyways Big man hope it all works out for you.

Fitness only. He's an Arbroath fan

Will have full time offers..

11 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

You canna dae that now! :o Spill :P

It was in clear bags behind the counter. It might not be it, but I didn't see anything else like it in the shop. It was white with light blue thin "spirograph" looking lines on it (not doing it justice). 

I know there's usually a few different training tops but they didn't look like them either.

It looked really good anyway. Going to wait for that top instead. Also finally picked up this bad boy.

IMG_20190624_134538.jpg

Edited by Crawford

36 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It was in clear bags behind the counter. It might not be it, but I didn't see anything else like it in the shop. It was white with light blue thin "spirograph" looking lines on it (not doing it justice). 

I know there's usually a few different training tops but they didn't look like them either.

It looked really good anyway. Going to wait for that top instead. Also finally picked up this bad boy.

IMG_20190624_134538.jpg

so is it another argentina top design ?

6 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

so is it another argentina top design ?

No. Not even close 😂. Colours are the same though.

As I said it might not be it, but I didn't see anything else in the shop like it. It was smart though. I only seen the top quarter of it and it was white with thin blue wavy lines in a circular shape. I really can't explain it any better but it's tidy.

29 minutes ago, Crawford said:

No. Not even close 😂. Colours are the same though.

As I said it might not be it, but I didn't see anything else in the shop like it. It was smart though. I only seen the top quarter of it and it was white with thin blue wavy lines in a circular shape. I really can't explain it any better but it's tidy.

Possibly being held back for a signing maybe.