All things Dundee FC

First Dundee player to be called up whilst at us since Wilkie/ Rab?

Would be surprised, we have a very good set of goalies , is there a few that is injured?

I love Bain but it's a bit early for this step IMO.

The only rationale behind it can be that they see him as a future number 1 and want him in and about the squad. Gordon and co aren't spring chickens anymore (although will have a few years left as a minimum) so could be forward planning.

I love Bain but it's a bit early for this step IMO.

The only rationale behind it can be that they see him as a future number 1 and want him in and about the squad. Gordon and co aren't spring chickens anymore (although will have a few years left as a minimum) so could be forward planning.

To be fair, the likelihood is that he'll not play. Some goalies are third choice for the national team for a long time and never come close. It's good to normalise young players with the set-up though just to calm them if they are needed in the future. He's our only 'keeper who's relatively young and playing in this level or an equivalent so it makes sense.

To be fair, the likelihood is that he'll not play. Some goalies are third choice for the national team for a long time and never come close. It's good to normalise young players with the set-up though just to calm them if they are needed in the future. He's our only 'keeper who's relatively young and playing in this level or an equivalent so it makes sense.

If I recall correctly, Scott Fox was called up similar to this a few years ago but that was before Craig Gordon was back on the scene. If he does get called up, it will be in favour of McGregor as he's out of favour at the minute.

That's him confirmed in the Scotland squad.

We are brilliant at developing players. He's worth £5million minimum.

WASC...

Am I doing it right?

No, you clearly are not doing it right if you are having to edit it :lol:

Good on the lad Bain. Seems like a decent keeper so it makes sense to have him around the squad

No, you clearly are not doing it right if you are having to edit it :lol:

Good on the lad Bain. Seems like a decent keeper so it makes sense to have him around the squad

I had him rated at 5 nillion which tbh is more the made up figure I expect from DABs :P

Should've left it!