All things Dundee FC

Going to watch a team as a neutral in your adopted town isn't unusual. The reaction we're seeing here is classic BNB inferiority complex evolved from WFDUFC's four-decade city reign.

Top bloke gave his 6-2 derby ticket away too.

Going to watch a team as a neutral in your adopted town isn't unusual. The reaction we're seeing here is classic BNB inferiority complex evolved from WFDUFC's four-decade city reign.

Top bloke gave his 6-2 derby ticket away too.

FFS banana you no had enough telt for 1 week?

We should all be able to console ourselves with the scientific fact that Dundee United supporters have unbelievably tiny penises compared to Dundee supporters.

FFS banana you no had enough telt for 1 week?

The bar required for a teltin hasn't half plummeted since it's original release :lol:

That post was meant to be after Banana mentioned the 6-2, but my pc went slow as death.

41106230 micrometres in length, brah.

Telt.

fucking hunners.

cheating on my current girlfriend is far and away the worst thing ive ever done though. we were going through a bad patch and i made a total and utter arse of it. thankfully now we're all happy and i just choose to stay in the house rather than going out and getting pished at the weekend, it makes her happy and thats the main thing.

also not caring enough about football training and playing when i was younger.. i could have been somebody

We should all be able to console ourselves with the scientific fact that Dundee United supporters have unbelievably tiny penises compared to Dundee supporters.

They may have small cocks but least they are not under the thumb.

Ps I see I have made it onto your signature. Touched Matthew

Matty's rattled you harder than the lassie he cheated on his bird with.

Haha ironic given that he immediately put me into his signature

I gave you a greenie though so its true

Edited by Aufc