All things Dundee FC

Please. Pointing out I'm a fanny is not too difficult.

Like just the other day I wished death upon a Celtic fan and his children in a gas explosion.

post got deleted for obvious reasons

Edited by mattydfc

I support airdrie and go watch dundee united. Dont really see why it is such a big deal

I don't think that's a big deal at all. I'm my time down south, over the years, I regularly watched Aldershot, Cambridge Utd and West Ham. However, in that time, i didn't log in to a football forum to slate their big rivals, even just for #bants. Each to their own though pal, it's a free country and you crack on if it makes you happy.

Eta because I have fingers like pigs tits!

Edited by Dee Dee

Ram your greenie up your hoop Deefiant you Dundee c**t.

Attempting diplomacy with the farming classes was never going to end well.

I gave the above post a Greenie* as well for the excellent delivery and also to wind you up.

*I liked it on the app - I'm assuming it's the same but the love heart looks nicer IMO

Edited by Deefiant

I don't think that's a big deal at all. I'm my time down south, over the years, I regularly watched Aldershot, Cambridge Utd and West Ham. However, in that time, i didn't log in to a football forum to slate their big rivals, even just for #bants. Each to their own though pal, it's a free country and you crack on if it makes you happy.

Eta because I have fingers like pigs tits!

To be fair, i have hardly slated dundee. I have made a few tongue in cheek comments. I did however i say dont rate mcpake which wound a few people up hence how this convo turned onto how i go watch united. It is a football forum after all

To be fair, i have hardly slated dundee. I have made a few tongue in cheek comments. I did however i say dont rate mcpake which wound a few people up hence how this convo turned onto how i go watch united. It is a football forum after all

I'm sure I've seen otherwise but I'm not arguing. There's a lot of strokers out there, but I'm not saying you're one. Well, until you prove otherwise! I quite like the thought of threads about the Super attracting outsiders, hated but rated ken?

The main bullet point, in all of this, is both your tongue and cheek have a free pass from me son, awright?

You couldn't wind up a clockwork toy you fucking dimwit.

I'm sure I've seen otherwise but I'm not arguing. There's a lot of strokers out there, but I'm not saying you're one. Well, until you prove otherwise! I quite like the thought of threads about the Super attracting outsiders, hated but rated ken?

The main bullet point, in all of this, is both your tongue and cheek have a free pass from me son, awright?

I am surely a better option than randomguy?

cheated*

sakes it was like last halloween and everyone was all dressed up, for all i know it was her.

plus gambling problems are fun, live a little