All things Dundee FC

On the subject of Sunny's phone them rather than order through just eat, they deliver way faster.

I phoned once to complain about the delivery time and the boss man said "We deliver faster if you phone as the order gets taken then and there, with just eat it can take up to 15 minutes just to come through on the printer, we can also take card payments over the phone". Right enough every time I phone them it's delivered within 40 minutes, depending on the day and time it can be quicker.

You won't get a conformation email giving you the delivery time until they've accepted, so he's lying.

Exactly.

Every time I've phoned I've had to wait at least 1 hour 45 minutes. Have to wait the same time regardless if I order over the phone or online.

Whenever I've ordered on justeat the confirmation e-mail takes a while to come through from them, always has, at least 10 minutes.

Again, that's the restaurants fault. They have to accept the order for the email to generate. They're literally too lazy to look at the PC (which is bleeping) and click accept, yet they'll happily answer the phone.

I'm sure it hasn't got anything at all to do with the fact that JustEat get a percentage of every order, no siree.

Just eat is handy as f**k if you don't have cash on you. But a lot of places will accept card payments, the drivers carry the wee thing that attaches to a smartphone. You are aswell phoning and asking cause you save the best part of £3-4 each time.

Donner meat is disgusting by and large buy the 5 in 1 here in montrose serve some amazing donner meat and a great pizza as well. Base is crispy.

The best chicken kebabs (the shashlik especially) and burgers goes to dinos. The sauce they put on burgers is the best I've ever tasted!