All things Dundee FC

Hes a good player. Works extremely hard, loves a tackle and will score the odd goal.

Had a good few years with us, was my POTY when we won the league so would leave in high regard.

Him and Hartley dont see eye to eye atall which is the reason for him being offered a lesser contract.

Paul Heffernan? Am i correct in saying he's an ageing injury prone has been?

Far from the most inspiring signing. The type of player that'll certainly put in a shift and do a decent job. Think he'd fit in well with Falkirk as long as your fans accept that he's not near as good as some of the other forwards you've had over the past few year. Edited by Ludo *1

Thats what im afraid of, seems a few of our fans don't want him myself included, maybe he will get injured before Houston gets a chance to shove signing papers at him.

Powerful aging forward, can hold the ball up well but doesn't score much unless you can get a decent cross to his head if you play him as a deep lying forward or target man.

The only way he would score goals regularly would be if he played a box-poacher roll. He's a more traditional type forward not the runners you see today.

Not injury prone as people seem to say he just wasn't match fit when he came to us as he sat on the sidelines at Hibs all season. I rate him highly but you have to play him in the right position, think Nade, I see them as very similar types of players.

Edit: He's played 456 games and scored 138 goals throughout his 16 season career.

Edited by dburns

I've seen suggestions on twitter than Jim McAlister is currently training with us.

Thoughts Dee fans? Not someone that I'm particularly excited about if I'm honest, but happy to be reassured!

Keep your sheepdogs away from him as he is prone to getting bitten.

I heard that Heffernan was unreal in training. Miles better at finishing than any other player. Shame he never showed that when he played for us!

He will forever be known as the man who got the Derry shutdown for his goal against United.

He will forever be known as the man who got the Derry shutdown for his goal against United.

He stood up to the big donkey Fojut as well in the same game, and gave him a torrid time. Would rather have him than Clarkson.

Reports of another couple of DAB diddies heading for the Piggery?

If youse don't finish above the Dayglo nightmare next season I'll be rather disappointed in the Dees :(

post-1545-14362912705626_thumb.jpg