All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well I see there's no point in trying to get my point across because manager bad. 

1158680063_Dontmakemetapthesign.thumb.png.9a9f342aeec6381a3e1a5b324389b737.png

What point? Every day you come on here with some randomly plucked out the air theory as to why we’re underachieving, then whenever someone even mentions that the problem is the manager you hit back with the old “I’ve told you all before he’s going nowhere” line

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

What point? Every day you come on here with some randomly plucked out the air theory as to why we’re underachieving, then whenever someone even mentions that the problem is the manager you hit back with the old “I’ve told you all before he’s going nowhere” line

The point that while we can all agree McPake isn't up to the job and needs replaced in order to have any success, there are plenty more problems at play and a lack of leadership and direction on the pitch also comes down to the players. Gowser's wee rant clearly shows nobody in the team is stepping up and setting an example.

I apologise for not saying the exact same boring shite every single day and hoping that if I keep moaning and saying the same thing every day that it will change something. It's called disillusionment, and since it's been made clear that there is no interest from within in removing McPake, I'm not going to sit here and delude myself otherwise.

10 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Was Simon ferry any good for us?, for the life of me I can’t remember him playing

Started the season solidly - broke down after about four games - then when he returned looked finished. Was always composed on the ball but turned slower than an oil rig. A bit like Charlie Adam now tbh. 

On 23/11/2020 at 12:30, Robin.Hood said:

Closed door game against united on Tuesday. Yay 

Hear anything about this today?

Edit: Nvm, 1-0 United win. Imagine needing a penalty to get the ball past Jack Hamilton.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6682/DERBY-DELIGHT-IN-BEHIND-CLOSED-DOOR-FRIENDLY.html

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

45 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hear anything about this today?

Edit: Nvm, 1-0 United win. Imagine needing a penalty to get the ball past Jack Hamilton.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6682/DERBY-DELIGHT-IN-BEHIND-CLOSED-DOOR-FRIENDLY.html

The article said United reserves , so an almost first 11 got beat by their bairns, good good 😐

17 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

The article said United reserves , so an almost first 11 got beat by their bairns, good good 😐

They mentioned 4 Dundee players, Hamilton, Kerr, Fontaine and McDaid. But you the rest were reserve/youth players.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee