All things Dundee FC

Adam has been off it the past few games, might be good to bring in Robertson for a change.
Not that McPake will.

This. In the 2nd half last week we didn’t look for him as often and played more fluently. As the confidence has waned more and more every player in the team has just looked to pass to him and then Charlie has attempted a killer pass. No doubts that Adam is a massive asset, and a loss, but we can’t be a one man team either.

Could be a blessing if we lose today and it means McPake is sacked. All depends if Nelms is capable of bringing in a proper replacement for once though. This squad is good enough, but we need a proper manager to give us a chance in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, K.T said:

Could be a blessing if we lose today and it means McPake is sacked. All depends if Nelms is capable of bringing in a proper replacement for once though. This squad is good enough, but we need a proper manager to give us a chance in the playoffs.

We are only 3 points off the relegation play off spot. If we lose today, which play off are you referencing?

6 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

We are only 3 points off the relegation play off spot. If we lose today, which play off are you referencing?

I'll leave that open to interpretation for the positive and negative thinkers among us. 😄

Only 2 changes from last week. 1 being enforced and the other being Elliot for Kerr 🤦🏻‍♂️ How Walcott doesn’t start and the 6ft 4 safty upfront does is 2 decisions that are beyond me. Hopefully the keeper actually saves a shot today if called upon . Legzdins must be absolutely shit. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Only 2 changes from last week. 1 being enforced and the other being Elliot for Kerr 🤦🏻‍♂️ How Walcott doesn’t start and the 6ft 4 safty upfront does is 2 decisions that are beyond me. Hopefully the keeper actually saves a shot today if called upon . Legzdins must be absolutely shit. 

Scandalous.

If we sneak a win today we've done it with more nonsense decisions and comical tactics.

It's panning out to be a game where a skittery away goal may well win it.

However, there's no future under McPake. He must go immediately. I'll say it every week until Nelms finally acts.

Thank you.

If it stays like this we will be sitting four points off Alloa at the bottom.

We are playing the worst football of any Dundee team I've ever seen, with the same consistent errors of set up and heartless displays.

This is even lower than McCann at the minute. If McPake can't stir up a reaction in that changing room with his job situation looking to be in tatters then Nelms must act tonight (no doubt he won't).

I said this would happen on the day of McPakes appointment. Absolutely sick of this club and it's decisions.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Scandalous.

If we sneak a win today we've done it with more nonsense decisions and comical tactics.

It's panning out to be a game where a skittery away goal may well win it.

However, there's no future under McPake. He must go immediately. I'll say it every week until Nelms finally acts.

Thank you.

The big safty at the goal tho 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Elliot jus5 standing looking at the guy score a screamer again , exactly like Raiths 3rd the other week , I know people don’t rate Kerr , but he is better than that guy  , and how Walcott aint playing is beyond belief 

Don't be ridiculous; the ball is headed back to the boy who lashes it in. If that is Elliot infront he's changing direction then the balls in the net. 

I'm relatively calm about this possible defeat. For the club to move forward we need a  new direction. A win would only slow down our future progression.

Thank you.

Urgent message Stateside to Tim Keyes.

THERE WILL BE NOTHING WORTHWHILE LEFT OF YOUR FINANCIAL INVESTMENT AT DENS UNLESS YOU REPLACE THE  CURRENT MANAGEMENT TEAM.

I INCLUDE ALSO THE BIGGEST UNDER-PERFORMER AND LIABILITY IN THE ABOVE EQUATION, Mr JOHN NELMS.

That is all.

The first time in my life I bet against Dundee today and one of the few times I have been wanting them to lose.

I should not be feeling this way about the club I adore.

It wouldn't even have guaranteed McPake's sacking. I am just done with this usless c**t. We have a team full of talent, even today with the players at his disposal he should be able to beat any team in this league. He is sooo far out his depth, totally tactically inept.

But his eventual sacking will come too late, then as we wait a further 2-3 weeks for a manager to be chosen, it will be his equally usless mate McKay making the same mistakes. I don't see why we have to wait this long for the inevitable.

McPake out.