All things Dundee FC

Some of our fans were getting ripped into Ross on the match thread last night when we went down. I honestly despair at fellow Dees sometimes - the boy had a very good game.

The boy's a very intelligent player - always available for a pass and takes players out the game with simple one two's. He doesn't stand out because he's not spectacular but I reckon he'll be an important player for us this season. Low looked very handy when he came on as well.

For the first time in living memory we appear to have competition in midfield with technically gifted players. Unbelievable Jeff!

Indeed it was and I was backed up by quite a few of other folk not at the game. I'll happily hold my hands up if he was doing more off the ball than the TV cameras showed. I won't however take that he played well against Hearts.

You indeed weren't the only one but it was consistent with the usual pish you talk in here.

You indeed weren't the only one but it was consistent with the usual pish you talk in here.

Listen you fucking crackpot, you're a gobshite and just because I've pulled you up on it numerous times don't get thinking you can talk down to me. You're well placed alongside Tripcode & Gman in the spacer category.

Listen you fucking crackpot, you're a gobshite and just because I've pulled you up on it numerous times don't get thinking you can talk down to me. You're well placed alongside Tripcode & Gman in the spacer category.

haha settle down sweetpea. Everyone knows who the gobshite is here. You just type absolute pish. Tell me about the time Thomo came on and won the game against Motherwell again :lol:

First thing he did when he came on was get booked, he lost the ball quite a few times. When he got put out to the left he did okay

You have been looking to criticise him from weeks ago. After saying you weren't sure about him despite seeing him play for about 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

f**k me G-Man, our strikers have six goals between them and they've all scored at least one. I agree that we need another striker incase theirs an injury to any of the three and I don't think Tankulic will get us goals.

haha settle down sweetpea. Everyone knows who the gobshite is here. You just type absolute pish. Tell me about the time Thomo came on and won the game against Motherwell again :lol:

Talk down to me again and you'll be known as Chewing Tarmac, we fucking clear here?

8)

I said this last week and I'll say it again, we desperately need a song for Greg Stewart. Gary Irvine was being sung about last night yet Stewart gets nothing. It's a travesty

I sing "Greg, Greg, gorgeous Greg" to the tune of 'skip to my Lou'. To myself. In my head.

:(

I said this last week and I'll say it again, we desperately need a song for Greg Stewart. Gary Irvine was being sung about last night yet Stewart gets nothing. It's a travesty

None of your typical, run of the mill pish either, we need to be commissioning someone like Bob Dylan or Johnny Cash to write a classic in honour of the great man. Although admittedly it might be a slight problem getting the latter to pen a tune.