All things Dundee FC

Nice to see Charlie Adam wanting to give Rangers more of the sponsorship money in exchange for them to quieten down :D I'm sure Dundee fans, and all other team's fans would love to just take less money and would agree his grand plan is a wonderful fix

Edited by ATLIS

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Nice to see Charlie Adam wanting to give Rangers more of the sponsorship money in exchange for them to quieten down :D I'm sure Dundee fans, and all other team's fans would love to just take less money and would agree his grand plan is a wonderful fix

Oor Charlie can’t do any wrong in my eyes. What Charlie says, goes 👍

12 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm glad that it bothers you.

13 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Don’t let it wind you up too much mate

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Don't give a f**k what Charlie says off the park, no matter how stupid, just want him to smash it on the pitch.

Supporting players on the pitch is not the same as endorsing their beliefs or actions, as you'd hope Livi fans would know.

18 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

You've just run with a tabloid headline rather than listening to what he actually said, haven't you?

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Oor Charlie can’t do any wrong in my eyes. What Charlie says, goes 👍

I would usually agree wholeheartedly, however not where new Rangers are concerned, or indeed Celtic for that matter.

Any club not accepting the league sponsorship t&c's are more than welcome not to comply,  however expect a fair percentage, namely zero%.

In fairness to Charlie, opinions are like arseholes, we all have one.

Dark Blue regards.

By the by, what Adam actually said was as follows:

'They need to all get round a table and come to a decision. If that decision is Rangers and Celtic getting more of the pie, that’s what is has to be. As long as the other clubs are getting rewarded as well.'

14 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

I would usually agree wholeheartedly, however not where new Rangers are concerned, or indeed Celtic for that matter.

Any club not accepting the league sponsorship t&c's are more than welcome not to comply,  however expect a fair percentage, namely zero%.

In fairness to Charlie, opinions are like arseholes, we all have one.

Dark Blue regards.

Tbh I never knew what the guy was on about 😂 

Just looked it up and I presumed, as always, that the twa cheeks would’ve gotten more of the pie than everyone else as per usual. I’m not sure there’s that much money to the club’s from this deal anyway. Would it cover the dabs losses for 2 weeks? 

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Not really getting this comparison seeing as McMullan has been consistently brilliant for us. 

On 07/12/2020 at 03:09, Dee Man said:

Judging McMullan on his raised performances in big games against us and wanting him to sign for us based on that is the exact same as opposition fans seeing McDaid having his once in a blue moon decent performance against their team and thinking he's a player. Every player is capable of having an occasional good game but Utd fans were not complimentary of him over on their threads for the majority of last season from what I remember so it's a no from me to another dab reject thank you very fucking much. 

Mmmmm…

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Mmmmm…

Surprised it took so long for that post to come back and haunt me tbh.

He has more than won me over and I'd very much like to apologise to Paul for my comments and hope that he can forgive me for doubting him. 

Thank you. 

I once ranked McMullan as the 2nd best midfielder in the Championship on here and got ridiculed for it. We can focus on that instead of the fact that I had Jamie Ness in the top spot.

Thanks.

Just now, Dee Man said:

Surprised it took so long for that post to come back and haunt me tbh.

He has more than won me over and I'd very much like to apologise to Paul for my comments and hope that he can forgive me for doubting him. 

Thank you. 

I look forward to this post coming back to haunt you.

You’re welcome.

58 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Tbh I never knew what the guy was on about 😂 

Just looked it up and I presumed, as always, that the twa cheeks would’ve gotten more of the pie than everyone else as per usual. I’m not sure there’s that much money to the club’s from this deal anyway. Would it cover the dabs losses for 2 weeks? 

Any format that benefits these clubs to the detriment of ours, is a big no from me.

Personally no idea what the slice of the sponsorship pie equates to regarding the member clubs including United, however the Shankland transfer money should ensure the first derby in September is safe, lol.

Your posting on Sunday recommending a visit to the Dab's thread, including "The Tam Courts Talking Shite Thread" was highly accurate, the content is priceless. Bank the value of this high quality shite, there would be no need to sell Shankland, lol.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I look forward to this post coming back to haunt you.

You’re welcome.

Not before Paul McMullan returns to Tannadice next month to haunt the dabs and give you weeks of nightmares. 

13 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Any format that benefits these clubs to the detriment of ours, is a big no from me.

Personally no idea what the slice of the sponsorship pie equates to regarding the member clubs including United, however the Shankland transfer money should ensure the first derby in September is safe, lol.

Your posting on Sunday recommending a visit to the Dab's thread, including "The Tam Courts Talking Shite Thread" was highly accurate, the content is priceless. Bank the value of this high quality shite, there would be no need to sell Shankland, lol.

Thank you.

😂

18 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

This is a very interesting commercial discussion and as someone who personally has no interest on the on-field matter of Scottish soccer, it is interesting to see a Livingston fan pointing out the buffoonery of this Dundee player. I’ve worked with Livingston since 2018 and sound commercial dealings have been the key to their success.

These quotes from Charlie Adam are horrendous however and I can’t see him working post playing. What could the reward possibly be for Livingston and Dundee from rangers getting “more of the pie”? If your club are as commercially alert as you then Dundee FC will be non league very shortly. 

Highly doubt Adam will be aiming for a career in the commercial industry and there's some amount of morons appointed managers. Just look at the likes of John Hughes, Tam Courts and Neil Lennon have all worked in the top flight of Scottish football recently.