All things Dundee FC

Personally, I'd be really excited by McGinn. Yep, he's absolutely just a short term fix, but he'll add a massive amount of creativity to the team. When one of McMullan or McCowan are off it, he'd be absolutely ideal to play in their place. They'll learn from him, he'll provide know how, knowledge and a creative edge. He'll provide competition and in the end make our two, still relatively young wingers, better players.

Wingers are notoriously inconsistent and having another guaranteed quality player as an option certainly isn't to be sniffed at.

Is it a January priority? No. Would it help us be a more efficient team? Yes IMO.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s turning into a right prossie.

Guess he just wants a club. I loved the guy when he played for us so I'd hate to see him playing against us, but I suspect if he's not got a deal with us or UTD yet he might still have too much recovering to do...

Personally, I'd be really excited by McGinn. Yep, he's absolutely just a short term fix, but he'll add a massive amount of creativity to the team. When one of McMullan or McCowan are off it, he'd be absolutely ideal to play in their place. They'll learn from him, he'll provide know how, knowledge and a creative edge. He'll provide competition and in the end make our two, still relatively young wingers, better players.
Wingers are notoriously inconsistent and having another guaranteed quality player as an option certainly isn't to be sniffed at.
Is it a January priority? No. Would it help us be a more efficient team? Yes IMO.

I like the way you cheer me up with your positive spin Ludo. Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I completely agree with you, if it's true and mcginn is about to sign, even at 35 years of age he will be a fantastic signing for the club, because let's face it we don't have a player of his type or quality in the squad that can actually open up defences in the final 3rd by going past people and then potentially picking ppl out, I'd most certainly have him in our ranks on the left of the attack, cause imo luke mcowan is wasted out there on the left. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

2 years ago you’d be right, let’s hope that’s still the case of the rumour is to be believed. 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not even looking like we're getting Chapman paraded about after arriving today. Hate this club rn.

Going to watch Belfast now, when I come back out there better be some positive news.

mmmm 😂

I take it McPake is having trouble getting guys to sign for him. Not good. 

20 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

mmmm 😂

I take it McPake is having trouble getting guys to sign for him. Not good. 

Quite surprised if that's the case given that off the field we must have a great social side of things even if we're shite on it.

Verified

Thanks to @dundeefcofficial for having me. Had some good times especially getting promoted. Thanks to the fans who were different class with me 👏🏼 and what a group of lads don’t get changing rooms like that these days 💙. All the best for the rest of the season #thedee

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not even looking like we're getting Chapman paraded about after arriving today. Hate this club rn.

Going to watch Belfast now, when I come back out there better be some positive news.

Well... at least we paraded Chapman... kinda.