All things Dundee FC

Some people seemed to think me being terrified about McGhee not being emptied yet is misplaced. But alarm bells are still ringing for me, we are down so surely he can be relieved and get the new manager in ASAP if we are indeed going to get a new manager? The way we have been handled nothing would surprise me and I’m now fully expecting him to be in the dugout at the start of next season. 

F6E4E141-9E57-4EDD-B6A4-C630307E2C09.gif

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Strachan is that stubborn he'd probably view it as short term pain for long term gain. He'd absolutely have faith in his mate and son and reckon we'd all flood back if they got off to a decent start in the Championship.

As for ST sales? Well, it's not Strachan's money that's being squandered.

This is the problem. He is so narrow minded and never changes to suit the situation round about him. So stubborn.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I hope they're not hoping a win tomorrow will make the McGhee announcement more palatable. 

This worries me.

If they give it any of the, turning a corner just too late shit, I'll be fucking seething.

I know you should never want your team to lose but I want us pumped so he's out the door.

Strachan is that stubborn he'd probably view it as short term pain for long term gain. He'd absolutely have faith in his mate and son and reckon we'd all flood back if they got off to a decent start in the Championship.
As for ST sales? Well, it's not Strachan's money that's being squandered.
ST sales?

They will be drastically reduced if McGhee is still in place.

40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Panic merchants, the lot of you. McGhee will be gone soon enough.

C'mon now Ross.

This is Dundee FC we support.

I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Adam Johnson because Strachan believes he deserves a second chance.

Spoiler

Too far? Aye, too far.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I am absolutely serious when I say that Dundee fans must force McGhee out.  If he’s appointed they must let the Board know that it’s unacceptable.

I’m absolutely serious when I say you spend far too much of your time thinking about Dundee.

'My role at the club was that of a manager with Simon working as the coach alongside me. The Championship is a division that I feel is suited to a younger coach, one with energy, that is what the players deserve. I’m not sure my role is relevant in that environment.'

Mate, you've spent the last week begging for the job.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

'My role at the club was that of a manager with Simon working as the coach alongside me. The Championship is a division that I feel is suited to a younger coach, one with energy, that is what the players deserve. I’m not sure my role is relevant in that environment.'

Off you f**k Mark.

Thank you. 

2B4B4931-A200-450F-85CB-80861711CC53.gif

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Quoting my own post but Gavin Strachan or Charlie Adam confirmed IMO.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

To be fair to Mutley he didn't do too bad considering the mess McPake left. IMO.

Thank you.

He went twelve games without a win where just a couple wins could've changed everything, something I think McPake was capable of.

McGhee can do one.