All things Dundee FC

On 06/06/2022 at 20:57, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm afraid it's time to show some bollocks and drag him along to Dens before he becomes another English premiership follower who throws on a kilt for Scotland games. £1 for a seson ticket - even if it's for the game where we lift the trophy after demolishing this cesspit of diddies that is the Championship it's worth it. 

Viva Gary Bowyer.

Thank you. 

Bought a season ticket today for me and both my sons. Let’s do it!

5 hours ago, K.T said:

Bought a season ticket today for me and both my sons. Let’s do it!

Excellent. Got mine the other week. 

Roll on the new season. Looking forward to it - fixtures out Friday i believe - hoping for Cove or Raith away first game. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Are we waiting on a shipment of pens to sign folk?

Come on and get some quality through the door.

Gaffer's not even back from his holiday yet, I'd give it at least a week before we see any signings.

The kit will be released this week though, so get excited for that!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Oaft.

Yer grandad takes charge of recruitment and first thing that happens is you're punted.

Danny's not related to Gordon. Luke Strachan is though, and as far as I know his contract is also up, so this might still be right lol.

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Danny's not related to Gordon. Luke Strachan is though, and as far as I know his contract is also up, so this might still be right lol.

Yeah, was wondering about him too. Suspect if Danny is away and we've not had any announcement about Luke he'll have been released at the same time

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Scott Robertson leaving his position as Forfar's assistant manager for an "expanded role" at Dens Park. Maybe he'll be fully in charge of the youths with Strachan focusing more on first team matters?

I reckon McPake will want Dave MacKay whom we've asked to stay on and it might be his replacement as 'the Scottish guy that knows the club and leagues'.

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Harsh……but fair. Thanks for everything Dave.

Never forget him, first sign of bother with admin and he was offski, out the door like a rat down a drain pipe, to Oxford or some other shite, failed there as well.

Got long memories us Dee's. 

Thank you.

8 hours ago, locheedee said:

Yeah, was wondering about him too. Suspect if Danny is away and we've not had any announcement about Luke he'll have been released at the same time

Asked Tommy on Twitter and he said Luke is still under contract for another season.