All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

In the massive clash of the Diddies with Queens v Hamilton i hear they might be reaching treble figures for attendance!

Couldn't give a shite about the outcome. Get the job done tomorrow Dundee.

Thank you. 

0-0 at halftime  - Accies have not had a single shot - QP have had 5 - none on target.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

In the massive clash of the Diddies with Queens v Hamilton i hear they might be reaching treble figures for attendance!

Couldn't give a shite about the outcome. Get the job done tomorrow Dundee.

Thank you. 

I’m definitely wanting QP to drop points. I want us to go into the last weekend of the season home and hosed and I think we all know we can’t entirely rely on our lads to see it out. 

On 13/04/2023 at 21:09, D'Jaffo said:

. He’ll be found out when Dunfermline come up next year. 

Not sure about that. 

On 13/04/2023 at 19:57, Yenitit said:

Wighton wasn’t the same player after he done his cruciate and it was a great piece of business we did in getting 250k for him. Don’t think he starts for Dunfermline in Division 1 every game so that tells you all you need to know about Craig’s development  

He didn't start on Tuesday night but I can't remember the last league game before that where he didn't, he's very much our first choice striker, had a fairly innocuous start to the season where he didn't really seem to have a role, but since he's played regularly as the main man he's scored an alright amount, I like him. Classy player. 

McPake might be less classy, but he's done some job this year. 

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’m definitely wanting QP to drop points. I want us to go into the last weekend of the season home and hosed and I think we all know we can’t entirely rely on our lads to see it out. 

Aye, it is great to play the team you battled with for the title throughout the season on the last day already knowing you will be lifting the trophy after the game.

10 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

In other news just noticed or Jamaican friend Nicolas Hamilton got a move to the Finnish league, kudos and good luck to him I suppose

Any news on our dear Lord Chapman?

Not as bad a result as some may make out. Especially with the likes of Sweeney holding us back with his incompetent displays - only being outdone by the referee. Mulligan and Cameron struggled today as did Jakubiak who was rightly replaced despite some clueless booing. McCowan was in and out the game but didn't reach a great level as happens too often, to be fair to him he's been great recently. 

The point means anything but a win on Friday night for Queens at a hard venue in Ayr and we go into the game against Cove top no matter how the Inverness match goes. I'd be fancying Ayr to take a point at least.

Today has also ruled out any chances of Partick who could've caught us with a win today.

Don't know about anyone else but i always thought there was a way back into the game. Morten scored three Morten goals and outwith that dug in well but never looked the better team despite over half our team not reaching a good level today. Today was by no means a horror show. 

Roll on Friday in the next chapter of the now definite two horse race.

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

If we do finally win the league will Gowser end up with two league winner's medals in one season?

Has he played enough games? And how is his hair?

Thank you.

Edited by eindhovendee
Random words

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Big exodus from the Derry when they went 3-1 up, don't understand these people at all.

I remember at 4-0 down against County last season, my son was asking me if we could leave. I told him no, as I wanted to make my feelings to management known at full time. Once the 5th went in, the Derry was near enough empty and quiet enough for McPake and his crew to hear. I said my bit, at raised volume with some expletives, then left.

It is the only time I have left early.

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Ended up a very good point. Legzdins dodgy today and never made a save.

Onto Inverness and that wee b*****d Doddsy. 

Yeah, terrible, doesn't seem to command the six yard box, and was a mile away from the free kick.

Trying to be positive but time and again we have blown so many chances to get a grip of first place.

Dropping points at Arbroath then conceding 3 at home in a crucial run in is a bit pish. This could (should) be done.

As ever yet another huge game coming up, littered with ifs and buts as we approach it.

Team needs a major, major overhaul for the Premier.