All things Dundee FC

This season saw the most DAB infested management in a league I have ever seen.

Let's take a good look back at how it worked out for them...

Queens Park - Owen Coyle - Actual fuckin tears and sworded by the Dees throughout the season.

Cove Rangers - Jim SackIntyre - Binned for an ex Dee.

Arbroath - Dick Campbell - Bottom feeder.

Partick Thistle - Ian McCall - Fuckin wet wipe jobby shoes couldn't handle it. Binned.

Morten - Dougie Imrie - Put up a good fight but lost out by the fabled 10 goals. Hilarious.

Hamilton Accies - John Rankin - Relegation play off. Failure.

ICT - Billy Dodds - Hahaha. Get it up you ya jug eared c**t.

Great season chaps.

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

Which is precisely why every fan from every other club in this league detest you. Do you understand?

Are you always pissed!?

Loved Bowyer getting serenaded with 'sign him up' about Robinson and him pointing to Tim Keyes who was also on the pitch. Robinson's family were in the crowd and kept telling fans he's probably going back to Wimbledon but only because it's out of their hands and he loves it here.

What a season it has been. What a year. Special because it’s the first with my son, special because of how up and down it was, special because of the way we won it. Just special.

Not perfect, just special. These are the moments we fucking live for. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Worth saying too, for all the slagging I’ve given Legzdins this season, that save probs got us promotion. 👏👏👏

Next you'll be praising Bowyer 🤯

Seriously though, every player more than stepped up to the plate in that second half. Bossed it, and now we're the champions. Cannae beat it!

Nae idea how the f**k I survived that game! Was like watching a fuckin Rocky film, nae defence just punch after punch. Never seen anything like it. Back to the premiership though 😎 I’d give Cameron and McCowan whatever wages they want just for that pass and goal for the 5th. Lost my mind when it went in! Look forward to reading NDD’s incoming GIRFUY post. 

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Worth saying too, for all the slagging I’ve given Legzdins this season, that save probs got us promotion. 👏👏👏

Coyles claim that they controlled the game appears to be based on BBC stats of 54/46 possession for them. I would think a lot of that was based on a shambolic first half.

Legz save at the start of the second half drew a line as to who controlled and dominated that game. Over the game we had 17 shots to their 7 and 5 goals. 

27 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Coyles claim that they controlled the game appears to be based on BBC stats of 54/46 possession for them. I would think a lot of that was based on a shambolic first half.

They were doing a lot of tippy-tappy stuff in defence at 4-3. And we let them, because why not? They couldn’t score two goals while passing it between the back line in their own half.

We were also quick on the break in the second half. Both goals felt like back to front in a matter of seconds.