All things Dundee FC

Tony Docherty may as well have just said 'I've signed a right nasty b*****d of a CH' with his description of him:

"The club were made aware of Antonio and our recruitment team watched him extensively. We then all agreed that he would make a great addition to our playing squad.

He is someone who enjoys defending, he is a bit old-school in terms that he enjoys defending.  He is effective in both boxes and has real ability to play out from the back. He displays real passion and desire in his performances and I think this is something that will really relate to the Dundee fans.”

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tony Docherty may as well have just said 'I've signed a right nasty b*****d of a CH' with his description of him:

"The club were made aware of Antonio and our recruitment team watched him extensively. We then all agreed that he would make a great addition to our playing squad.

He is someone who enjoys defending, he is a bit old-school in terms that he enjoys defending.  He is effective in both boxes and has real ability to play out from the back. He displays real passion and desire in his performances and I think this is something that will really relate to the Dundee fans.”

Looks like he'll pick up a fair few reds and yellows!

Just now, Fifespud said:

Looks like he'll pick up a fair few reds and yellows!

We've been crying out for a player that just loves to kick lumps out of the opposition for as long as I've supported Dundee.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've been crying out for a player that just loves to kick lumps out of the opposition for as long as I've supported Dundee.

Yup you can look at countless goals we conceded last year due to our defenders being too nice 

Sweeney away at Inverness immediately springs to mind 

Foul boy on halfway get a booking=no goal conceded