All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Indeed...

"Beck was recalled from his Dundee United loan where he impressed and depending on Liverpool's needs, he may get some minutes in the next few weeks."

I wonder how upset they'd be if we had listed him as " on loan from Everton"?

19 minutes ago, jakedee said:

It’s gonna take at least a decade of supremacy in the city to change the perception that the Tangy mingers are the No1 team in the town

Both in terms of core support and casual shit like this from every broadcaster/media outlet going.

A Cup would help….🤦‍♂️

21 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

It’s gonna take at least a decade of supremacy in the city to change the perception that the Tangy mingers are the No1 team in the town

Both in terms of core support and casual shit like this from every broadcaster/media outlet going.

A Cup would help….🤦‍♂️

If that was the perception then they wouldn't be mixing them up with their rivals.

The fact is c***s are ignorant/don't care enough.

Greg Stewart on the radio saying he's been in talks with a few managers. Radio speculated Killie and Dundee - he refused to comment. Ian McCall jumped in and touted Dundee United. Stewart genuinely went silent and replied after a couple of seconds, 'Aye, cause that'll go down well!' McCall tried to justify it by saying he played for us and managed United which was met by a proper tumbleweed from Stewart.

He also said his favourite ever manager was Paul Hartley at Dundee although did say he probably learned the most about football from Steven Gerrard.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Greg Stewart on the radio saying he's been in talks with a few managers. Radio speculated Killie and Dundee - he refused to comment. Ian McCall jumped in and touted Dundee United. Stewart genuinely went silent and replied after a couple of seconds, 'Aye, cause that'll go down well!' McCall tried to justify it by saying he played for us and managed United which was met by a proper tumbleweed from Stewart.

He also said his favourite ever manager was Paul Hartley at Dundee although did say he probably learned the most about football from Steven Gerrard.

I got the feeling though that there was no chance he was going to Fundee United. 

Robert Thomson reporting we are front of the queue of Greg Stewart suitors. Big questions about where he fits in and if he could play striker, but I defy any Dee who doesn't want this to happen at least a little.

27 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Robert Thomson reporting we are front of the queue of Greg Stewart suitors. Big questions about where he fits in and if he could play striker, but I defy any Dee who doesn't want this to happen at least a little.

We’ve lost Beck obviously, anything happens to McCowan and we’re struggling creatively. I’m in. 

58 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Let's get GGS signed up first and foremost and worry about the t&c's and tactics later. 'The Doc' knows exactly what he's doing and how to use him.

Following on from recent icons such as Gary Harkins and Sir Charles of Adam, this signing would also importantly means extra 'bums on seats' at Dens Park.

It's a yes from me, no mistake. 

Regards and thank you.

gregstewart.thumb.jpg.5e8f0b3e896e0697aa1fe02400bc2c07.jpg    

Edited by This Charming Man

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

FWIW in India hes played wide right in a 4-3-3 and 3-4-3, up front in 3-5-2, and in CM similar to McCowan in both back set ups.