All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Hendo said:

It looked like an accidental clash of heads. The ref should have stopped play slightly sooner, but play only went on for another 3 or 4 seconds before he did stop play.

Its great young Mellon is ok, but all this over the top hyperbole about a life endangering injury, on top of his comments after Wednesday night, makes me think there is only one manager allowed to act like a total fanny, and now Adams is away, Tony Doc is taking up the mantle.

The play went on long enough for Perth to concede a penalty and a player to run from the halfway line with the ball you moron.

Deary me.

Thank You.

The moaners are right in this case. We should be paying all our staff. The fact some are only interested in it to have a pop is beside the point.

If we can be affording the manpower to strike 'strategic partnerships' with Burnley we can afford to pay a kid one day a week to get their start in life.

Edited by The Algebraist

22 minutes ago, Hendo said:

It looked like an accidental clash of heads. The ref should have stopped play slightly sooner, but play only went on for another 3 or 4 seconds before he did stop play.

Its great young Mellon is ok, but all this over the top hyperbole about a life endangering injury, on top of his comments after Wednesday night, makes me think there is only one manager allowed to act like a total fanny, and now Adams is away, Tony Doc is taking up the mantle.

Disgraceful comment.

Give yourself a shake.

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The play went on long enough for Perth to concede a penalty and a player to run from the halfway line with the ball you moron.

Deary me.

Thank You.

Like i said, 3 or 4 seconds.

Not sure why everyone of a Dundee persuasion is exaggerating what happened here. It was a nasty, accidental clash of heads. The referee made a mistake by not stopping play immediately. Thats it. No need to pretend Mellon's injury was worse than it was, or try to have Gordon done with GBH or Munro struck off (he maybe should be struck off but just because he's not very good. nothing to do with this).

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Not sure why everyone of a Dundee persuasion is exaggerating what happened here. It was a nasty, accidental clash of heads. The referee made a mistake by not stopping play immediately. Thats it. No need to pretend Mellon's injury was worse than it was, or try to have Gordon done with GBH or Munro struck off (he maybe should be struck off but just because he's not very good. nothing to do with this).

Give it a rest, you clown.

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Not sure if you’re on a trolling mission here or you’re just genuinely thick. The doctor on the sideline could see, through common sense that the referee did not have, just how bad this one could have been.

No one is ‘pretending’ or exaggerating injury here…you’re just a massive, massive gimp. 

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

Not sure if you’re on a trolling mission here or you’re just genuinely thick. The doctor on the sideline could see, through common sense that the referee did not have, just how bad this one could have been.

No one is ‘pretending’ or exaggerating injury here…you’re just a massive, massive gimp. 

So what was the Dundee player thinking who, after the injury, took the ball and went on a run into the penalty area thinking? Or his team mates who also kept on playing? Or the St Johnstone players who also kept on playing? Maybe no-one realised it was a really bad, life endangering injury apart from your doctor, whose prompt action literally saved Michael Mellons life. Lets just hope he gets out of hospital soon.

Whats that you say? He's already home? Oh, perhaps the Dundee over the top narrative isnt that accurate after all.

Just now, Hendo said:

So what was the Dundee player thinking who, after the injury, took the ball and went on a run into the penalty area thinking? Or his team mates who also kept on playing? Or the St Johnstone players who also kept on playing? Maybe no-one realised it was a really bad, life endangering injury apart from your doctor, whose prompt action literally saved Michael Mellons life. Lets just hope he gets out of hospital soon.

Whats that you say? He's already home? Oh, perhaps the Dundee over the top narrative isnt that accurate after all.

Give it a rest you utter walloper. 

49 minutes ago, Hendo said:

What? Any instance where someone is knocked unconscious and unable to control their breathing is clearly life endangering so no hyperbole there... to call you a massive p***k certainly isn't hyperbole either

22 minutes ago, Hendo said:

As I’ve previously stated 3 or 4 seconds is factually incorrect.  I’m always perplexed when people can’t accept something which can be accurately measured.  In fact I’d go as far as to say it’s humiliating.  

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hendo must be Eric Nicholson with this absolutely atrocious take.

He’s a p***k. Unbelievable. Why do these people think all sports have immediate attention for head knocks? Is it because they’re not life threatening or because they are? A ridiculous challenge by a player, in a team managed by someone who used to inflict head injuries on his own teammates, so we should perhaps not be surprised. 

Edited by Fifespud