All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can't sign anyone until Burnley get a new manager, then they'll let you know.

On 30/05/2024 at 07:27, Ludo*1 said:

If it's not a wind up, then you're having an absolute nightmare and slavering all over the forum.

18 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Michael Forbes and Brandon Williams likely apparently 

Isn't Brandon Williams on around 50k per week?

Surely one of the arse cheeks would be more likely?

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

That was confirmed during the season 

The PCA was. Still needs to be officially signed off.

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The PCA was. Still needs to be officially signed off.

I wanna say that PCAs remain in force until the 1st of July, so I wouldn't imagine there's much rush there.

39 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

It's only just occurred to me that Lamie wasn't included in our squad update. We'd confirmed his PCA in February but given his contract expired after our update I'd have thought we'd have mentioned him in the 'Players Departing' section.

He's only gone and done it again... :lol:

40 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Listening to the Doc on Radio Scotland this afternoon. We should be getting him on an improved contract, the guys got it all the tools. 

I want to see us smash these DAB's next season, and he's the man to mastermind it. IMO.

Thank you.

Tell you what, merely my passionately distorted Dark Blue thoughts as always.

In all honesty I'd be so deelighted to see Simon Murray announced, for one the feller is playing the best football of his career, over 20 goals plus assists.

He is one of us and knows the hardship of a building site in the middle of winter, playing football for his boyhood heroes, a dream come true. I wish I'd had half his talent to come this close.

Make it so Doc, best signing of the summer if it happens, a player who actually cares what it means to be us.

Thank you.  

6 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Tell you what, merely my passionately distorted Dark Blue thoughts as always.

In all honesty I'd be so deelighted to see Simon Murray announced, for one the feller is playing the best football of his career, over 20 goals plus assists.

He is one of us and knows the hardship of a building site in the middle of winter, playing football for his boyhood heroes, a dream come true. I wish I'd had half his talent to come this close.

Make it so Doc, best signing of the summer if it happens, a player who actually cares what it means to be us.

Thank you.  

I’d like to see him too but not so easy with Cunty staying up. 

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’d like to see him too but not so easy with Cunty staying up. 

Worth the effort however, done his share now up north for sure. He now wants to return home and it will be negligent of John Nelms to allow him to be poached to Perth or Tannadice, look at his stats for goodness sake. ONE GOAL IN TWO GAMES last season.

Baka, 6 goals from 39 appearances, ffs!

No thank you.  

28 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Worth the effort however, done his share now up north for sure. He now wants to return home and it will be negligent of John Nelms to allow him to be poached to Perth or Tannadice, look at his stats for goodness sake. ONE GOAL IN TWO GAMES last season.

Baka, 6 goals from 39 appearances, ffs!

No thank you.  

He won't be in Perth.

Thankfully.

39 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He won't be in Perth.

Thankfully.

Avril will be scouring the 12th tier of English football looking for 16 stone, 6 feet 6ers. 

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Avril will be scouring the 12th tier of English football looking for 16 stone, 6 feet 6ers. 

If they turn out like the one we got mid season then that'll do just fine.

That's us full in the striking department now so we won't be signing another, unless we sell that is.

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If they turn out like the one we got mid season then that'll do just fine.

That's us full in the striking department now so we won't be signing another, unless we sell that is.

Very interesting.