All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They thought I was joking when I said they had to wait until Burnley hired a new manager and he decided who could be loaned out.

You're currently losing one of your only players that are top level quality for absolute peanuts to Aberdeen and you're having a pop at our transfer policy?

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You're currently losing one of your only players that are top level quality for absolute peanuts to Aberdeen and you're having a pop at our transfer policy?

:lol:

He wouldn't have signed without that "peanuts" release clause, and we'd probably have been relegated last season without him, so tbh I'm fine with the whole thing.

Goalkeepers never earn big fees, especially those in their late 20s.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He wouldn't have signed without that "peanuts" release clause, and we'd probably have been relegated last season without him, so tbh I'm fine with the whole thing.

Let's face it, after recent admissions, you'd say that any way.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Let's face it, after recent admissions, you'd say that any way.

Eh?

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

How you doing bro? You ok? Or is this one of those days when you’re going to punch fùck out the wife (you told us how hard you can punch, mind)?

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

How you doing bro? You ok? Or is this one of those days when you’re going to punch fùck out the wife (you told us how hard you can punch, mind)?

You're genuinely unwell.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're genuinely unwell.

I’m not the guy who has to come here to try to upset random fans of other clubs so I don’t go raj at my family. 

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently we're one of a number of teams looking at Clark Robertson. Given the other teams named, I'd be surprised if we're the frontrunners.

Most recently playing in the Israeli league and is now 30. Any good? I literally no nothing about him. 

Zach Robinson signed for Motherwell as their number 9. Some signing for them. Think it’s a missed opportunity for us having him on a permanent deal.

44 minutes ago, K.T said:

Zach Robinson signed for Motherwell as their number 9. Some signing for them. Think it’s a missed opportunity for us having him on a permanent deal.

Doc clearly didn’t fancy him , I liked him and would’ve played him much more than the Dic did last season 

Really liked Robinson and think he could still go on to have a very good career. Raw attributes were clearly there but needed to be loved rather than shunted out to the wing. Can go either way for him. Think Doc challenged him and he shrunk rather than rising to the challenge, but different players work better under different people and under Bowyer, Robinson looked an absolute class act. 

I think we can rule out that we are signing any players that’s contract expired from the Scottish Premiership unless Ryan Jack signs. 

Thought it was strange that Sylla and Cameron weren’t in the training yesterday. Maybe Sylla has been given longer time to see family. 

Lamie also wasn’t in the pre season yesterday. Perhaps Docherty may opt for Ashcroft. We are also rumoured with Clark Robertson who is left sided which would mean Lamie gets little game time.

I thought Robinson did well under Bowyer in the Championship.  I’m possibly the only one here that feels this way but I just don’t think he’s good enough for the Premiership, particularly against the top 6-8 clubs.  Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I thought Robinson did well under Bowyer in the Championship.  I’m possibly the only one here that feels this way but I just don’t think he’s good enough for the Premiership, particularly against the top 6-8 clubs.  Time will tell.

You’re not. The best manager we’ve had for yonks had a look at him over an entire season and decided not to pursue him. I’ll predict he’ll quietly slip out out the Fir Park back door.