All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hopefully gets resolved.

Anybody heading up to Arbroath Saturday?

Thank you.

Yes, my daughters are demanding to go.  Wouldn’t be pre season without a trip to Gayfield tbh 🙂

3 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

We must not be offering enough money. I wouldn’t blame if he went to English Championship abroad as he deserves it but Celtic wouldn’t be the best move for him.

i've not got a problem with boys wanting to move to a bigger club...i'd like to think that any player we sign looks at us as a step to bigger things....its just the fact that he was happy until the media started all their shite that annoys me.

Quite liking the memory lane in those hits especially 2005 Forfar roof one with white sleeves, used to pretend I was Simon lynch in the garden at home, a blond Kevin McDonald too 

would you believe that’s the season I was officially indoctrinated into the dark blue…7th and a semi final 😁😅

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

A 5 hour wait for a new kit with a series of players modelling classic kits? There better be a new signing in that new kit at 4PM lol.

I've got a feeling it's going to be the new kit announced and that's it 😂 we will find out soon 

5 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

I've got a feeling it's going to be the new kit announced and that's it 😂 we will find out soon 

Fully expect that as well, just think 5 hours is a crazy amount of time to hype things up.

2 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

It’s either a mash up of all the kits or Simon Murray in a brand new away kit or a photo of Simon Murray in a kit when he was younger.

Much as I am also in the pro Murray camp I'm not sure he'd be first choice as a model.

Can we not unveil a new Mexican in a new kit?

Surely we can't be given another honking start to the season against a Motherwell/ Kilmarnock or St Mirren.

A nice away game to start please - Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or County away followed by a Derby at Dens. Even Sevco away if they are playing at Murrayfield.

Thank you.

59 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

It’s either a mash up of all the kits or Simon Murray in a brand new away kit or a photo of Simon Murray in a kit when he was younger.

Think you cracked it Columbo.

welldone.gif.283fa967686b3a68e77d344eb323b836.gif

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Surely we can't be given another honking start to the season against a Motherwell/ Kilmarnock or St Mirren.

A nice away game to start please - Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or County away followed by a Derby at Dens. Even Sevco away if they are playing at Murrayfield.

Thank you.

Don't be silly........ United will get the 2 home fixtures as usual.

Fair to say that’s significantly worse than the training top. 

I don’t hate it. Think it would be better without the embossed looking crest. 

Edited by Netan Sansara

51 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Don't be silly........ United will get the 2 home fixtures as usual.

They’ve replaced Livi who we played only once at Dens, so if we don’t have two home derbies before the split, there’s definitely some fixture-fixing going on. 

11 minutes ago, The Master said:

They’ve replaced Livi who we played only once at Dens, so if we don’t have two home derbies before the split, there’s definitely some fixture-fixing going on. 

Is that how they do the fixtures? I genuinely don't think they care who should play who home and away twice. They only care about two clubs and who cares about the rest. We will find out tomorrow but I think we will be away to united twice.