All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Me too. The ‘Well fans seem to have loved Rodriguez, although he’s had a few injuries, notably an ACL. 

Is some cunto shooting in Poland?

Some chip from him off the cross bar for our second goal.

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Is some cunto shooting in Poland?

Thought a lot of our players looked huge and hard to tell how good or bad a performance it was as some of their team might have played two games but promising. 

That cunto shooting would have had me hitting the deck quicker than Harry Kane, bizarre.

55 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mr S saying Hibs have outbid us for Murray.

Personally think disappointing if true, however life is all about choices after all and we have to respect that.

However, how often does the opportunity arise as a Dee to play for Dundee FC, in what appears to be a semi decent period in our club history in the making?

If money's not the issue, there's no choice to make, imho.

Choice is yours though Simon at the end of the day. 

Thank you.    

2 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Personally think disappointing if true, however life is all about choices after all and we have to respect that.

However, how often does the opportunity arise as a Dee to play for Dundee FC, in what appears to be a semi decent period in our club history in the making?

If money's not the issue, there's no choice to make, imho.

Choice is yours though Simon at the end of the day. 

Thank you.    

I don't really blame him because he's not had the most lucrative of careers having started football later but he's certainly followed the money. Few times he's had the option to join us and chose the higher paying offer and at one point went and joined Queen's Park in League 2 when he could have easily got a full time team.

Don't hold it against him at all - but he's the definition of journeyman and I was surprised people got so excited about him on the basis of one (admittedly very good) good season last year.

We need a replacement for Bakayoko and I personally don't think Murray is that man. He'd have been an upgrade on Tiffoney's position which would've been excellent but not a priority IMO.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't really blame him because he's not had the most lucrative of careers having started football later but he's certainly followed the money. Few times he's had the option to join us and chose the higher paying offer and at one point went and joined Queen's Park in League 2 when he could have easily got a full time team.

Don't hold it against him at all - but he's the definition of journeyman and I was surprised people got so excited about him on the basis of one (admittedly very good) good season last year.

We need a replacement for Bakayoko and I personally don't think Murray is that man. He'd have been an upgrade on Tiffoney's position which would've been excellent but not a priority IMO.

Tin hat on here and maybe a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I’m beginning to warm to the idea of keeping Rudden!

He’s a bit like Dykes, not very good at anything but a bit of a handful. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Tin hat on here and maybe a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I’m beginning to warm to the idea of keeping Rudden!

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

For strikers I would have Palmer, Rudden, Main and one other striker who is either a target man or poacher. Kamberi would be my pick as he can do a lot.

5 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

For strikers I would have Palmer, Rudden, Main and one other striker who is either a target man or poacher. Kamberi would be my pick as he can do a lot.

I think Kamberi has signed for FC Zurich

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Thinking about it, I never saw anything Bakayoko did that Rudden couldn't.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thinking about it, I never saw anything Bakayoko did that Rudden couldn't.

Thank you.

Maybe a slightly better first touch (still not that good), but Rudden puts himself about more. 
If we can get better, then great. 

54 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

My transfer wish list would be:

Michael Hector/Charles Dunne/Hutchinson 

Galvez/Williams/Dodgson 

Barry Douglas

Gorrin

Ryan Jack

Yengi/Kamberi/Gayle

Give me Boateng before any of those and then I'm on board with your stuff.

15 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I’m liking Mulligan at RWB so I think it’s strange we are signing another. McGhee seems decent at CB but we may need another. I would also play with one striker and more bodies in midfield. 

It'd be wild to go into the season with Mulligan and McGhee as our right backs/wingback.

No way should it even be considered.

Thank you.